• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It finally happened

scpanther22

My lil nephew got chased by a dog.I think its a rite of passage for men or something because i dont know one other guy that has never been chased by a dog.

Now theres a big argument going on..The women are all upset,Saying he is traumatized the dog needs to be put to sleep.Me and the rest of the guys are like it happens.We think he started running and the dog chased him..just keep the dog on the leash at night no big deal.

Johnny Rockets' short story of the night...

Way back when the wife and I were 14 or 15 (yes we have been together a long time) we were walking down to the bus stop. A doberman pinscher came out the front door of one of my neighbor's houses. I grab my wife (girlfriend at the time) and shoved her in the direction of the dog and took of running. To this day she brings it up whenever a discussion about my worth as a man is brought up.

The End.

Way back when the wife and I were 14 or 15 (yes we have been together a long time) we were walking down to the bus stop. A doberman pinscher came out the front door of one of my neighbor's houses. I grab my wife (girlfriend at the time) and shoved her in the direction of the dog and took of running. To this day she brings it up whenever a discussion about my worth as a man is brought up.

The End.

:nonod:

A while back, my friend's youngest boy took his first shot to the nuts during a soccer game. He fell right to the ground and started crying. Me and his dad started chuckling and saying stuff to him like "Now you're a man, son. Now, you're one of us."

His mom glared at us, big time. She didn't find it funny and was not happy with us at all.

Difference in perception... :sosp:

A while back, my friend's youngest boy took his first shot to the nuts during a soccer game. He fell right to the ground and started crying. Me and his dad started chuckling and saying stuff to him like "Now you're a man, son. Now, you're one of us."

His mom glared at us, big time. She didn't find it funny and was not happy with us at all.

Difference in perception... :sosp:

:rofl:...I have had similar..

great thread topic...

It IS a rite of passage. Ive been chased by dogs many times, but the ONE time that sticks out went down like this.

I was riding my bike down to the lake i lived near to do some fishing; riding with my fishing pole in my right hand and my tackle box in the other. This fuging mean ass Collie comes out at me full bore from behind a house....I peddle as fast i can to try and out run him, but its fruitless...he catches me and starts biting my leg. With my hands full, i dont have great control of my bike, but manage to take my fishing rod and whip the dog with the end of the pole....

Of course, attached to the line at the end of the pole is a big ol' chartreuse Buzz Bait (my favorite lure at the time). The big ass hook lodges into the dogs hind quarter..and it takes off back to where it comes from...pulling the drag out as it runs...I manage to stop the bike, and stupidly put my thumb on the spool and proceed to burn the poo out of it. I think i might have wrecked, but i cant actually recall at this point, so i might not have.

I manage to cut the line(this really pissed me off as the bait cost around $3)...with some 80 yards of it still in the street and yard and the end of it still attached to the Collie now well out of sight behind the house. haha.

So, we both kind of lost that day...and i guess it was somewhat traumatic..but i lived and ive never forgotten it, but felt like i won.

The End.

:nono:

I got chased by a dog while riding my bike once when I was about 12. It was a big red Chow that lived on our street a block up from us. That sucker bit me on the calf and left four puncture holes bleeding. I circled the block again stopping where a house was being built to pick up a half of a brick. It was late in the evening just before dark when I rode back by the dog's home. He came charging out into the street at me and right before he put some more holes in my calf I planted that brick right between his ears. The next morning when my mother took me to school that chow must have been waiting for me to ride by again because he was still laying in the street next to a half of a brick. I never saw that dog again, he must have moved or something.

Buy him a kangaroo.

I seem to recall you having a dog bite story.

droopy.jpg

In mine, I was about nine years old and running through a neighboring yard. The dog in question jumped off a porch, latched onto my right butt cheek and hung on till I shook him off. And yep, he left bite marks.

Unfortunately, my mom was so angry that she called the neighbor over, and in order to make sure he understood how much damage the dog had done, she made me drop my pants and show him my dog-bitten rump :sosp:

(thanks a lot, Mom) :mad:

i got chased by a dog while riding my bike once when i was about 12. It was a big red chow that lived on our street a block up from us. That sucker bit me on the calf and left four puncture holes bleeding. I circled the block again stopping where a house was being built to pick up a half of a brick. It was late in the evening just before dark when i rode back by the dog's home. He came charging out into the street at me and right before he put some more holes in my calf i planted that brick right between his ears. The next morning when my mother took me to school that chow must have been waiting for me to ride by again because he was still laying in the street next to a half of a brick. I never saw that dog again, he must have moved or something.

bravo

Archived