• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule and Eli Apple

Mr. Scot

17 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

You would think if he was that at least one player would’ve said something about it. All I have heard them say is how they love playing for him.

Tre Boston/Stew/Steve Smith have all said things, Teddy and Eli Apple. Guys on the roster w no job security aren't gonna say anything right now. Even Cam said half the locker room isn't sold on the "process"

5 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Tre Boston/Stew/Steve Smith have all said things, Teddy and Eli Apple. Guys on the roster w no job security aren't gonna say anything right now. Even Cam said half the locker room isn't sold on the "process"

Cam is pretty good at veiling his criticism at this point in his career 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, rayzor said:

rhule should not be listened to when it comes to anything or anyone NFL. he talks out of his ass.

Aside from not even knowing how to call plays or timeouts, he doesn't have a clue how to treat grown ass men. He might not even get a decent college job whenever Tepper pulls the plug. I see nothing of value. With the new college endorsement deals and transfer portal what does he even bring to the table at that level? He was like a last chance U coach for a few years and got lucky

31 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Cam is pretty good at veiling his criticism at this point in his career 

Cam was a total professional in a shitty situation this year, he'll be ok. Rhule is gonna be talking in circles for the rest of his life. Even the bad head coaches of the last 5 years mostly got coordinator jobs or went back to college, don't see Rhules appeal to anyone at this point

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Seriously, what makes him think he's even qualified to make a statement like that?

Between this and the whole "I could leave for a college job and more money if I wanted" thing, I get the definite impression Rhule thinks he's a big deal.

In reality, he's just a small man who's full of sh-t.

I'm still hoping tepper will fire him.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1