• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship games thread

Mr. Scot

Just now, bigdog10 said:

This niners team is loaded. Good offensive line, great weapons, a top three offensive playcaller; yet they still struggle to score. 

They are held back by the man under center. 

Scares the hell outta me that we could be a suitor for him. 

And that Rhule thinks in his own head that he can achieve the same results when he can't evaluate talent or even manage time outs correctly. 9ers are in an odd spot with giving so much for Lance but I doubt Jimmy G is interested in just being traded away to a loser to bet on himself. 9ers might as well keep him for next year for the transition since keeping both is relatively cheap

9ers giving them everything underneath, daring them to run. Rams don’t gotta receiver that can stretch the field. We’ll let Kupp get all the yards underneath.

Rams can’t let them score here. It takes too long for them to score

Edited by AggieLean

4 minutes ago, Chad_Cota said:

I don't think it would take much. RIght now we are looking at Kirk Cousins, Jimmy G, or draft a qb. 

You can't make Darnold and $19m magically disappear, and why should Rhule even get another guy? Drafting one is ok but he shouldn't be allowed anything besides an Andy Dalton or equivalent in FA

• Beer 1