• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here is the Thing

Sultan33g

so this goes against most things said in this thread. When I was pregnant, i was no more of a bitch than i normally am. And the same goes for my closest girlfriend. Nor did we require our husbands to make late night crazy food runs. Maybe I'm wrong but i think its just one of the ways women try to control there guys and get stuff they want. It's like a free pass to act crazy. but hey they are growing your child inside of there bodies so i guess just deal with it.

so this goes against most things said in this thread. When I was pregnant, i was no more of a bitch than i normally am. And the same goes for my closets girlfriend. Nor did we require our husbands to make late night crazy food runs. Maybe I'm wrong but i think its just one of the ways women try to control there guys and get stuff they want. It's like a free pass to act crazy. but hey they are growing your child inside of there bodies so i guess just deal with it.

its not really the cravings or anything...but she basically needs more from me than I give her..(no biscuit not sex)..I just need to step it up and be a man.

Update...

Gave my wife some flowers with a card saying how oohh soo sorry I am. Said I will help more around the house and that I understand where she is coming from.

Problem solved :D

Thanx for the help and yes I will make sure and be on my toes and walking on egg shells around her!!

Well played.

Be sure to do the important part....actually following thru on promise to help.

And yeah, the vas is a REALLY good idea when family is complete.

Just don't be a jackass like me and not flush the pipes frequently afterward.

following through will be the only way I dont get killed...and I really would like to live a couple of more years:D

That's great news, butt-man! Now, send my wife some flowers too!

lol I dont know if that would work in getting her back in your apt:lol:

Archived