• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here is the Thing

Sultan33g

i haven't gotten my pregnant yet, but have gone on work related trips where I work long/odd hours. If it weren't for hands free cell devices i would have almost never talked to her during those month long spans. if you have one use it. if you don't get one. just don't be a douche and wear it all the time.

i haven't gotten my pregnant yet, but have gone on work related trips where I work long/odd hours. If it weren't for hands free cell devices i would have almost never talked to her during those month long spans. if you have one use it. if you don't get one. just don't be a douche and wear it all the time.

thanx klong....I hate those devices tho.. but I would rather feel gay than have my wife incredible hulk on me

Ah, memories.

Makes me thankful for being sterilized for the world's protection.

Anyway, no answers for you. Just bust your ass helping her out, since she is out of her mind right now, and is carrying your legacy in there. Treat her and the future well. 110%

It doesn't necessarily get better either. My wife was legit post-partum depressed for 6 months after our first.

Completely out of her mind.

You get thru it. Together. Because you don't have any other option.

Make the best of it.

Ah, memories.

Makes me thankful for being sterilized for the world's protection.

Anyway, no answers for you. Just bust your ass helping her out, since she is out of her mind right now, and is carrying your legacy in there. Treat her and the future well. 110%

It doesn't necessarily get better either. My wife was legit post-partum depressed for 6 months AFTER our first.

Completely out of her mind.

You get thru it. Together. Because you don't have any other option.

Make the best of it.

thanx buddy

My wife turned 40 today. For two years she has wanted to plan her own party to celebrate however money got real tight for us in the summer plus we brought in a new foster baby who requires a lot of time. So no party and starting last night she has been harping on every little thing I do. Basically she jumped on her middle age cycle and rode all over my ass.

However, for a while I have been scraping up a little money and making payments on a big present for her and I plan to deliver it at her work around noon today. Not sure if I am going to guilt her into apoligizing for her behavior of late.

In a nutshell, buy her some bling bling and give it to her right after the baby is born. Works every time.

My wife turned 40 today. For two years she has wanted to plan her own party to celebrate however money got real tight for us in the summer plus we brought in a new foster baby who requires a lot of time. So no party and starting last night she has been harping on every little thing I do. Basically she jumped on her middle age cycle and rode all over my ass.

However, for a while I have been scraping up a little money and making payments on a big present for her and I plan to deliver it at her work around noon today. Not sure if I am going to guilt her into apoligizing for her behavior of late.

In a nutshell, buy her some bling bling and give it to her right after the baby is born. Works every time.

thanks man...thats a great idea

thanx klong....I hate those devices tho.. but I would rather feel gay than have my wife incredible hulk on me

i got one because i hate talking on the phone. mostly because i hate holding the phone up to my ear. speaker phone solves it too, but it sounds like(like me) you need to be able to talk and do other stuff at the same time. FYI i got my last one off ebay for $12, and while it isn't perfect on the sound it does get the job done. my wife and dad can ramble on about nothing for what seems like forever.

Guilt her down!

Archived