• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here is the Thing

Sultan33g

My wife is about 8 months pregnant, and all of a sudden I am not sure if it is her hormones or if I am really that big of a jerk, but she has morphed from Bruce Banner into The Incredible Hulk. I don't know what made her eyes turn green but she works the night shift as a nurse and has a little bit of a drive for her the mornings she works. Well she usually calls me when I am about to leave for work so I can keep her awake. Well Yesterday morning I had to eat breakfast, take the dog for a walk and rush out the door, so I told her I had to leave. Well that didn't sit very well with her, and now she is pissed off and brought up every wrong thing I have done since we have been married. I came home, apologized to her but she is out for my head. What the hell do I do? I am in over my head!!

I'm right there with you. My wife is due in January with our second and she is just mean right now. :D It will get better. It will get worse first, but it will get better. As far as advice? I have no clue because I am trying to survive myself here.

I'm right there with you. My wife is due in January with our second and she is just mean right now. :D It will get better. It will get worse first, but it will get better.

well basically she moved here from Canada..her family is not here right now and she is basically saying that she has nobody to take care of her during her pregnancy. Saying that I dont help enough around the house and that she hopes this doesnt go on for the rest of our marriage. She basically raped me last night and I hope to God it is her hormones...neways mine is due on Jan 1st u?

well basically she moved here from Canada..her family is not here right now and she is basically saying that she has nobody to take care of her during her pregnancy. Saying that I dont help enough around the house and that she hopes this doesnt go on for the rest of our marriage. She basically raped me last night and I hope to God it is her hormones...neways mine is due on Jan 1st u?

Ditto. My wifes family is in Michigan and Canada, and I get the same "you don't do anything" crap. It's the hormones. The hard part is not getting all pissed about it.

January 21st.

Meh... I get that you don't do enough crap all the time too... even though I get the kids ready for school every day, wash my own clothes, do the dishes practically every morning before I go to work, etc., etc... I can ignore it now...

Of course mine's not pregnant... but she is crazy... so it evens out...

Mine's on birth control too Wino... it's called abstinence.... FML.

I have no idea what to tell you. However, if the roles were reversed and I had another human growing inside me, I would probably stab every muthfugga that refused to go get me a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit.

Good luck man.

lol I know you would be fat eating all that bacon that you love so much

Hmmm... I feel your pain brotha's ! My old lady is right at 31 weeks preggars. She's seriously messed up in the head at the moment. She grabbed some of her belongings out of my house on Saturday and is staying with her mom until we move in to another apartment early December. That's hardcore, yo.

Hmmm... I feel your pain brotha's ! My old lady is right at 31 weeks preggars. She's seriously messed up in the head at the moment. She grabbed some of her belongings out of my house on Saturday and is staying with her mom until we move in to another apartment early December. That's hardcore, yo.

wow..thats crazy...sorry bro

Don't try and explain or figure things out for her. Listen, encourage and guide her to a spot that makes her happy.

She has another human in her right now.

I know...I probably dont try hard enough

Archived