• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The High School Rudy Awards...

j2sgam

The High School Football Rudy Awards honor inspirational football players who best define what Rudy refers to as the "The Four C’s": Character, Courage, Contribution and Commitment. Nominees will be chosen by you, the online fan, and by our esteemed Selection Committee with members such as Drew Bledsoe, Jim Mora Sr., Andy Beal, and Mike Smith.

Rudy Awards

My wife's cousin Ben is up for one of these. I have watched the kid grow up from playing fireman with with his younger cousin at all the family get togethers to helping out at the Firehouse in Currituck. A few years ago he started hanging out at his HS football practices and made the team the next year. He on the O-line, I don't know which spot.

Although he's not a Panther fan, I thought yous might be able to help him out. If yous wouldn't mind taking 20 seconds, or 2 clicks of the mouse and give him a vote, I would really appreciate it, and Ben will, too. If you feel like it, pass the link on, alot of them kids are doing things that alot of us take for granted...Thanks..

Ben's Story...

My wife's cousin Ben is up for one of these. I have watched the kid grow up from playing fireman with with his younger cousin at all the family get togethers to helping out at the Firehouse in Currituck. A few years ago he started hanging out at his HS football practices and made the team the next year. He on the O-line, I don't know which spot.

Although he's not a Panther fan, I thought yous might be able to help him out. If yous wouldn't mind taking 20 seconds, or 2 clicks of the mouse and give him a vote, I would really appreciate it, and Ben will, too. If you feel like it, pass the link on, alot of them kids are doing things that alot of us take for granted...Thanks..

Ben's Story...

I need to know who his team is. If he is a Cowboy, Redskin, Giant, Steeler, Falcon, Buc, Saint, Patriot, Dolphin, Bill, Bear, Packer, Cardinal, Viking, Seahawk, Eagle, or 49er fan, I can't help ya. I'm all for helping anybody, but I have my limits.

I voted...

I need to know who his team is. If he is a Cowboy, Redskin, Giant, Steeler, Falcon, Buc, Saint, Patriot, Dolphin, Bill, Bear, Packer, Cardinal, Viking, Seahawk, Eagle, or 49er fan, I can't help ya. I'm all for helping anybody, but I have my limits.

Yea...um...I included only the information that I thought was relevant and beneficial to the cause. Its not good enough that he ws born and raised in NC?

Voted. Sweet story.

I happen to be in a control room that has 10 computers. I voted on each one once so far. I will try to vote again in one hour.

Thank you VERY much P-San! I didnt want to put that in there, that you can vote once per hour, thinking that I'd be asking too much. Thats awesome that you did that. Ben works his ass off, I forget about his Autism most times that I see him.

Rep if I could...

Oh sh*t... Pantha San is in control of something... :eek:

J/K...

Can you control any women?

I voted again too... will try and remember.

:lol:

Actually I am doing some controls upgrade on a plant and that's the only reason they let me in here.

Voted some more and showed the operators the story, they voted too.

As for wimmen, does anybody control those?

Archived