• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Too bad Fox, & Trgu don't know...

Birdman

Trgo tries to let the DE's shoot around the tackles like against any other quarterback. Unfortunately, this leaves HUGE holes right in the middle of the line that a quarterback like Garcia usually exploites.

More like contain the outside which leaves the open middle. Forces the QB to stay in the pocket, then in which he can step up the middle. There should be Beason or Davis keeping an eye on that scenario.

It amazes me how little respect Fox gets. We could do a lot worse. Chuckie is considered one of the better coaches in the league yet Fox is 8-5 against him. Fox started with a 1-15 team and Chuck started with Tony Dungey's playoff team.

Only the Defense. Mostly new Offense, special Teams along with new Coaches for those units. Gruden worked a miracle with what he brought in his first year.

Dungy did win with Mora's team though.

Only the Defense. Mostly new Offense, special Teams along with new Coaches for those units. Gruden worked a miracle with what he brought in his first year.

Dungy did win with Mora's team though.

Only the defense huh. Thats pretty much what won the superbowl for you.

Well I still credit Kiffin with more of your success than I do Gruden. I think he is overrated because of media hype. John Fox isn't as flashy but he still gets the job done and is 8-5 against Gruden starting out with a much weaker team.

Only the defense huh. Thats pretty much what won the superbowl for you.

Well I still credit Kiffin with more of your success than I do Gruden. I think he is overrated because of media hype. John Fox isn't as flashy but he still gets the job done and is 8-5 against Gruden starting out with a much weaker team.

If Kiffen was the total solution, Tony Dungy would have won the Super Bowl in Tampa. Our defense even credits Gruden for challenging them and getting them to play at a higher level.

In fact most of our defense was in place when Dungy came to Tampa. So he won here with a Sam Wyche defense. I think John Fox does get the job done...(why would you think I slight him), but I give credit where credit is due. Grudens' offense scored a lot of points in the Super Bowl...the defense certainly played great though and ran the score up.

Archived