• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"FIRE RHULE" CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Ivan The Awesome

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

No you're wrong, I'm right 😎

That's pretty much never been true.

You've made something like a dozen predictions over the past year or so, and every single one of them has been wrong.

You want to look smart, but you keep proving otherwise.

And quick tip: A response referencing my post count isn't going to help you look any better. More than one person has already commented on it being creepy.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You've made something like a dozen predictions over the past year or so, and every single one of them has been wrong.

And quick tip: A response referencing my post count isn't going to help you look any better. More than one person has already commented on it being creepy.

Deflection coming….

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What's lost on you is how often you've been wrong about Tepper and the way he does business while you flail around trying to convince yourself and others that you were right all along. 😂

Remember this classic about PKs being viewed thru the same lens? 

————————

On 1/7/2021 at 11:01 AM, SizzleBuzz said:

I'm perplexed at how the relative importance and urgency for immediate change is so different between the key scoring positions in the NFL on the Panthers.

49 of the top-50 scorers in NFL history are kickers...and annually kickers make up pretty much 100% of the top-20 scorers, and ~85% of the top-30 scorers...

...Slye sucks yet "he's good enough for now" seems to rule the day with with him --- but Teddy has to go RIGHT NOW!!

If scoring points is a concern (they do determine who wins and loses after all) seems as though both should be viewed through the same lens

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

So says the Mr. Cut & Paste who has racked up 521,337 posts...

...all while never staking out a position on anything 🤦‍♂️

Oh, well, there was the 2-page, 26-paragraph, 737-word screed about why Mr. Tepper is the devil 😈

So, let's see if we can get you on the record -- will Matt Rhule be the Head Ball Coach of the Carolina Panthers in week-1 of the 2022 NFL season?

Yes, or No?

Top 30 Puddy Devils GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Edited by SizzleBuzz

17 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

So says the Mr. Cut & Paste who has racked up 521,337 posts...

...all while never staking out a position on anything 🤦‍♂️

Oh, well, there was the 2-page, 26-paragraph, 737-word screed about why Mr. Tepper is the devil 😈

So, let's see if we can get you on the record -- will Matt Rhule be the Head Ball Coach of the Carolina Panthers in week-1 of the 2022 NFL season?

Yes, or No?

Top 30 Puddy Devils GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Insult Burn GIF by Malcolm France

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, Toomers said:

Remember this classic about PKs being viewed thru the same lens? 

————————

On 1/7/2021 at 11:01 AM, SizzleBuzz said:

I'm perplexed at how the relative importance and urgency for immediate change is so different between the key scoring positions in the NFL on the Panthers.

49 of the top-50 scorers in NFL history are kickers...and annually kickers make up pretty much 100% of the top-20 scorers, and ~85% of the top-30 scorers...

...Slye sucks yet "he's good enough for now" seems to rule the day with with him --- but Teddy has to go RIGHT NOW!!

If scoring points is a concern (they do determine who wins and loses after all) seems as though both should be viewed through the same lens

Pretty much spot-on right?

2 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

Probably got kicked out of Gastonia Walmart for trying to smell people.

You seem to have a fixation with Gastonia?

Gaston CC is a nice Donald Ross track but other than the occasional round there, and passing through on the way back from the mountain house when I-85 is jammed up, I'm not familiar with the place...

...how about you fill us in?

8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:
9 hours ago, mav1234 said:

You said we should be worried if he gets Teppers contact info. His recent behavior has me more worried for you. This post count tracking poo is weird.

Granted, but I don't see him being anyone to be afraid of.

Of course not!

In fact, you're a source of amusement, a ray of sunshine no less 🙌😂

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 2