• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best gun/perks in MW2

uncpanther

This one is called SPEEDY, you will thank me later:

UMP .45 with Silencer

AA-12 with Silencer

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Ninja Pro

The only disadvantage is, your gun is not very powerful, and you have limited range, however, you dont need much range, this is primary a good set up for smaller, tighter maps. Basically you silently run up on people and blast them. I run up behind groups of 2 or 3 and take them all out.

It's not hard to do, I could make out 1-2 guns a day if I tried to do it out right.

I play a lot of 3rd Person Tactical, maxing out guns in this game mode is easy as pie as long as you don't try to use a acog which is a POS for TPS mode.

I'm having a hard time getting extended mags on the Vector. I'm 19/40 kills. Its just hard to get penetration kills with a SMG.

I'm having a hard time getting extended mags on the Vector. I'm 19/40 kills. Its just hard to get penetration kills with a SMG.

I had problems getting my FMJ kills with that at first too. To fix it, I started shooting at someone and would rotate myself around a corner or behind a wall still shooting. It works about 75% of the time and I was able to get all 40 of my FMJ kills in about two hours.

OK just unlocked the M16 and this is BY FAR the best gun in the game. No recoil like the scar, more ammo. The 3 round burst (uses less ammo than fully auto) with stopping power is an instant kill anywhere on the body. I went in a FFA match as soon as I unlocked it and owned with just the iron sites. It will be something to behold with the holo scope.

OK just unlocked the M16 and this is BY FAR the best gun in the game. No recoil like the scar, more ammo. The 3 round burst (uses less ammo than fully auto) with stopping power is an instant kill anywhere on the body. I went in a FFA match as soon as I unlocked it and owned with just the iron sites. It will be something to behold with the holo scope.

You think that till you get the ACR, I never use the m-16

the Fast Run + Extended Knife + Marathon Combo could be the cheapest thing in Video Games. :lol:

You have no idea, I've played a few like that and it's so far out of the ordinary from everything else it really throws you off at first, then you kill them a bunch because all they can do is cqc.

I caved in and bought this yesterday and have played a good bit. Am I right in assuming games are matched by rank? I'm about level 15 after about 4-5 hours played(playing almost exclusively team deathmatch) and I'm constantly put in games with very high ranked players(mostly 30+ and a good bit of 60+). What's up with that?

I caved in and bought this yesterday and have played a good bit. Am I right in assuming games are matched by rank? I'm about level 15 after about 4-5 hours played(playing almost exclusively team deathmatch) and I'm constantly put in games with very high ranked players(mostly 30+ and a good bit of 60+). What's up with that?

It's not like Halo, you play with people of all ranks.

Archived