• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best gun/perks in MW2

uncpanther

Scrambler is terrible, if their radar goes out it obviously means you are near them.

Famas w/ RDS

M93 Raffica w/ RDS

Semtex

Sleight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

MP5K w/ Holographic

M93 Raffica w/ RDS

Semtex

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Ninja Pro

Yea Scrambler is crap. Whenever I see my radar start to get fuzzy, I then realize some fool is near me trying to be sneaky.

I used it for awhile and came to the same conclusion. I love Ninja because you don't show up on the HBS where every other person likes to use. I can't tell you how many times I've walked right up on them and headshotted them with the Vector.

Actually Ninja and Ninja pro are very good. Not making a sound while moving is huge in this game. I really want to use cold blooded but I can not tear myself away from stopping power pro it makes a huge difference on the scar, I mean I can take down a person twice as fast with it on vs with it off. Also slight of hand pro is the poo.

Ok, I probably have the most kills here already over 5000 and maxed out 5 weapons, the best of them so far is the Tar-21, reasonably accurate and powerful and plenty of ammo, close second is the ACR, very very accurate, just don't leave home without the Stopping Power unless you are playing Hardcore.

Favorite class so far

Tar-21/FMJ

Scavenger

Stopping Power (this gun doesn't really need it but IMO, the only thing better then kill them fast is killing them faster)

Commando (atm trying to figure out which perk I like best here, and contrary to popular belief HBS isn't some noob thing I never have a problem with people that use it, the only time I use Ninja is when I use it is in HC, Commando pro lets you fall without receiving damage which can be extremely useful on some maps)

Secondary weapon is the double Rangers, anything close dies right away, no time to dodge or fight back.

Kill streaks are care package, Harrier, AC-130(oh yeah I love me some ac-130, Bring da pain!)

Ok, I probably have the most kills here already over 5000 and maxed out 5 weapons, the best of them so far is the Tar-21, reasonably accurate and powerful and plenty of ammo, close second is the ACR, very very accurate, just don't leave home without the Stopping Power unless you are playing Hardcore.

Jesus H. Christ. 5 maxed out weapons? Do you have any life?

Jesus H. Christ. 5 maxed out weapons? Do you have any life?
It's not hard to do, I could make out 1-2 guns a day if I tried to do it out right.

I play a lot of 3rd Person Tactical, maxing out guns in this game mode is easy as pie as long as you don't try to use a acog which is a POS for TPS mode.

lololol nice H3 k/d ratio brah

What is your halo k/d ratio?

What does everyone think about the M16A4? From the stats it looks like the best assault rifle. I am about to unlock it at lvl 40.

I also played a little Halo 3 today after playing MW2 for two weeks and man was my game off for a few games. MW2 is very fast paced compared to Halo 3. I was trying to sprint by holding in the thumb stick. It took me a few games to get my groove back.

Archived