• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rizzuti calling out Rhule on double standard

top dawg

4 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I read that article and he is right imo 

One thing is certain, darnold could be put behind Tampa’s line and he would still fail

he Simply does not process and react quickly enough if the first read is not there 

it really is the bottom line 

Here was my thought when we brought in Darnold. After talking with him, and discussing how he goes through his pre snap reads, snap, progressions, etc, that there was something there that the coaches thought they could teach him that could change and help him grow as a QB and make things easier. Sometimes it's all in how you see something. That was my hope.

What happened when we brought him here was much different. We threw him to the wolves with no improvement on the oline, an offense that actually plays to his weaknesses, and virtually no shot to get better. And this is what we got. It's no surprise he sucks. He just happens to be Rhule's guy so he's going to cover for him. Cam wasn't so he doesn't give a poo. 

• Beer 3

34 minutes ago, CRA said:

Jags fired their HC.  Have a rookie QB.  Have no talent on O besides a hurt RB......and they have just as many wins as us since the month of September. 

I'd say we are worse presently. 

It’s not even close IMO. They still have a high second round pick and two high third round picks (one that they got from us to take a player they didn’t want) and their QB is on a rookie deal. 

23 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

The good news?  Rhule admitted that we need to "invest" in the OL. 

In college, a bad line is not as "catastrophic" as they are in the NFL. 

I still think Rhule is gone by Tuesday of next week.  Just a hunch.

I hope and pray your hunch is correct.

• Beer 1