• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let us not forget this product is AFTER an offseason of focus on the offense rebuild

davos

10 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Not sure where to ask this because I don’t see every play, but when did DJ Moore pack it in for the year? He doesn’t finish any routes. Noticed it against ATL too. Am I wrong? I’m seriously asking. 

Seems to me since we started this nonsense rotational QB crap

Just now, davos said:

Seems to me since we started this nonsense rotational QB crap

I’ve always been a fan, but he doesn’t even look like himself. I still say he’s pissed the team gave RA money before him. And possibly at the expense of him. I wondered why folks were down on him in here. I see it now. 

3 hours ago, Peon Awesome said:

Sure I guess but it's not like we went out and made a bunch of splash signings or high picks on offense. This wasn't the New England offseason where like $100 million were spent on new receivers/tight ends or Kansas City trading a first for an OT and paying a premium for Thuney. Our flashiest moves beyond Darnold involved dumpster diving for our O line, and spending one of the last picks of the 2nd round for a 3rd WR. 

Either way, when you don't have coaches capable of designing a NFL caliber offensive gameplan, it doesn't matter who you have.

true. Still though, the focus year 1 was D, year 2 offense. A as Zoolander would say, they really really really really screwed it up. 

I’m about done at this point. If Rhule is here, it may be the first draft/offseason I really don’t follow since 02ish