• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another 2 QB system?

TheCasillas

At least our's made sense with a redzone threat (Cam) being swapped in..  but this one... I just dont get. This has to be a lose out strategy without "intentionally" losing out. See Eagles 2020 and Jags 2021.

Speaking Wednesday on Mike Glennon and Jake Fromm, Joe Judge said to "expect both guys to play" in Week 17 against the Bears. 

Judge elaborated that he plans to toggle his quarterbacks based on situation and what each player can do in certain packages. That sounds great on Wednesday, but given that the two players in question are Glnnon and Fromm, this plan is likely to devolve into a haphazard tilt spiral on gameday. The Giants passing game is radioactive for fantasy purposes. Even Saquon Barkley is unlikely to deliver a ton of value unless he can deliver enough big plays to overcome his atrocious circumstances. 

Ours made sense in the AZ game. Since then it's been at a frikkin whim.

2 QB system as run by Matt Rhule and now Joe Judge. 

It's a symbol of desperation from coaches who are just flinging poo on the wall because they don't know what else to do.

It's pathetic. 

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

People can say what they want and I’m not saying it because I despise Rhule. I think a lot of coaches are going to fall at the end of the season. Joe Judge included regardless of reports.

How many coaches that outcoached Rhule will get fired this year?