• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone still trust Tepper at this point?

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...i don't know...never saw him carry or throw a football...

Neither have I, but I have seen him endorse Marty Hurney as GM, then follow that up by handing a 7 year, multi-million dollar deal with full roster control to a college coach who brought a college staff with him.

First mistake is gone, at least. Right now, I'm waiting to see whether he's smart enough to rectify that second one.

2 hours ago, Fox007 said:

Considering the genesis of Keep Pounding that may be the biggest red flag...why would he be trying to snuff that? he seems phony af

Tell ya something else that gets me...

Tepper came in talking about analytics and sports science and all that bullsh-t.

Then he proceeded to hang on to a GM whose win-loss record was awful, whose free agent acquisitions had been garbage and whose drafts rarely produced anything worthwhile past the first round.

Wouldda thought analytics might have pointed him in the opposite direction, but okay 😒

Then he makes that GM the point man in the search for our next head coach. And when they find their guy, what do they say led them to that decision?

"We had a feeling..."

"It's just a feeling..."

"There's a feeling you get..."

"All of us had the same feeling..."

"Feelings...whoa whoa whoa... feelings..."

Oy 🙄

For a supposed analytics guy, Tepper doesn't really seem to be all that...analytical.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Tell ya something else that gets me...

Tepper came in talking all about analytics and sports science and all that bullsh-t.

Then he proceeded to hang on to a GM whose win-loss record was awful, whose free agent acquisitions had been garbage and whose drafts rarely produced anything worthwhile past the first round.

Then he makes that GM the point man in the search for our next head coach, and when they find their guy, what do they say lef them to that decision?

"We had a feeling..."

"It's just a feeling..."

"There's a feeling you get..."

"All of us have the same feeling..."

"Feelings...whoa whoa whoa... feelings..."

Oy 🙄

For a supposed analytics guy, Tepper doesn't really seem to be all that...analytical.

Tepper needs to throw as much money as it takes at Kevin Colbert to get him in the building to clean this mess up.