• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you keep?

WOW!!

I’m gonna get pooed but screw it. I only want Reddick and Burns if we are going to run a 3-4. Otherwise we need to use that cap for people who fit the scheme. The rush the QB but aren’t a huge help in the run game in this scheme.

I wouldn’t mind Gilmore if we can get a good price. I just have a feeling if we lock him down he’s gonna start falling apart. 

Carter can go. Backs like Abdullah are a dime a dozen. Wouldn’t mind seeing Zylstra for ST comes back and Marquis Haynes. 

• Pie 3

12 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I’m gonna get pooed but screw it. I only want Reddick and Burns if we are going to run a 3-4. Otherwise we need to use that cap for people who fit the scheme. The rush the QB but aren’t a huge help in the run game in this scheme.

I wouldn’t mind Gilmore if we can get a good price. I just have a feeling if we lock him down he’s gonna start falling apart. 

Carter can go. Backs like Abdullah are a dime a dozen. Wouldn’t mind seeing Zylstra for ST comes back and Marquis Haynes. 

Agree completely.  Reddick should honestly go sign with a playoff team.  He's the type of player that can be a final piece to a Super Bowl defense.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

Yeah disagree.. I think this crew could work if the offense could averagely score, averagely block, averagely not turn the ball over and averagely hold the ball and play field position offense.. If they had a average offense on the other side this defense could be dominant with Reddick and Burns..

Hard to say, if Rhule stays doesn’t matter 

if he doesn’t depends on if it’s a 3-4 or 4-3 whether Reddick stays, and even burns, Gilmore I’d still let walk, he’s often hurt and older, and donte is same with lesser play.

if they are not a core piece or fairly price just let everyone walk until 2023, regardless of 2022 season we should be drafting a qb in 2023, and able to surround him properly with everything needed to succeed