• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In Draft mode... Prospect spot light..

WOW!!

I like Smith...kinda reminds me of Shaq off the blitz. 

With us though, I could see us picking a Josh Ross in the 4th. But if I had to pick a late round LB for the outside it would be Darrian Beavers from Cincinnati. We gotta stop that run and even in the 4th I think he'd be a Carter upgrade. Not to mention his versatility. You should check him out. 

10 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

I like Smith...kinda reminds me of Shaq off the blitz. 

With us though, I could see us picking a Josh Ross in the 4th. But if I had to pick a late round LB for the outside it would be Darrian Beavers from Cincinnati. We gotta stop that run and even in the 4th I think he'd be a Carter upgrade. Not to mention his versatility. You should check him out. 

I think Smith could move to ILB.. MLB is what I'm looking for ..

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

I think Smith could move to ILB.. MLB is what I'm looking for ..

Ooooo.. I get you now. I'm picturing strictly for OLB. I like Shaq and I do think he improved (esp early on) but I wouldnt be opposed to really solidifying that position. 

Between the draft and FA this offseason we need to find our answer for the power run game. By any means. ...aside from Coach, oline and QB that is our biggest need. And teams will continue to exploit that until we address it. We traded strength for speed. 

I will say with the current FO any linebacker acquisition is interesting to me. Full faith in Dan Morgan if he's included in the process. Wish we could have had Luke and Dan scouting at the same time. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

So put this in the draft forum homie lmao. I love draft talk as much as anyone just don’t see the point in talking about some day 3 linebacker in this forum lol. We shouldn’t be considering taking any linebacker until like round 5 at the earliest imo. The few assets we have should be poured into the offense 

pretty sure wow is adhd... he just spews...

15 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

pretty sure wow is adhd... he just spews...

I'm sorry I don't feel like bitching about coaches and front offices in every thread all day long.. I'm also sorry that I understand the fact that I don't have to click on threads with topics I don't wish to participate in.. Maybe you can learn those things.. 

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Obviously trade down would benefit us but if Evan Neal is there pick him and see you on day 3.

That's a good question..

Which would you prefer 

1 of the top tackles in the draft and see you day 3..

Or

Trade down get the best Center and top guard ...

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

That's a good question..

Which would you prefer 

1 of the top tackles in the draft and see you day 3..

Or

Trade down get the best Center and top guard ...

Yeah, that is a really tough call but if Neal checks all the boxes I would look to fill the other holes in FA.  I will probably waffle on this a ton

12 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I'm sorry I don't feel like bitching about coaches and front offices in every thread all day long.. I'm also sorry that I understand the fact that I don't have to click on threads with topics I don't wish to participate in.. Maybe you can learn those things.. 

WOW...

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Yeah, that is a really tough call but if Neal checks all the boxes I would look to fill the other holes in FA.  I will probably waffle on this a ton

Let me ask you this..

Does BC ability to play LT factor in to that decision for you??