• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 16 OL grades from PFF....

Zod

12 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Our guards are ass.

Don’t worry, Rhule will give Deonte Brown a good look next year and maybe he’ll be able to help us. It would be nice to know before the draft and free agency what we have in Brown but this is Rhule’s process and it’s working 1,000%, even if we can’t see it. 

13 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Don't forget, we also allowed Chris Reed to walk.  He's now with the Colts on like 1 million.  He was pretty serviceable last year.

Problem with Reed was he looked worse than Miller last season. Reed has an NFL caliber coaching staff working with him this season and looks much better. 

• Pie 1

On the bright side...We'll FINALLY properly address our offensive line this offseason!!!! 

It's sad that that's the only thing I have to look forward to regarding the Panthers.  

I swear, we are ALWAYS missing something on offense... Got QBs but no WRs..get WRs but then no OLine...next year we'll have WRs and Oline but no Qb. How we made the playoffs in 2017 is severely underrated. 

BC was a bright spot in yesterday's game. He did damn good as a rook in his first start. It wasnt pretty at times but Shaq is a former x2 Pro bowler/All Pro. Brady has ALOT to build on. We may have something here. Took 90% of the season to be over with to see it but atleast he didnt get the Brown treatment.

Fitterer could easily leave the draft and start next season with a starting lineup consisting of:

Brady- Ingram -Linderbaum- Brown-Moton

Or switch out Brown with whoever is better between Brown, Pat, Erving, Omameh, Horton, Scott, FreeAgent(??)... No more Miller and Jordan.

I REALLY like Linderbaum though. We could theoretically trade back into the late teens and get him, our second rounder back and another fourth...maybe more it's we end with a top 5 pick. 

I said all that but knowing Rhule we'll probably run to the podium for Pickett.