• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule: "I haven't done a good enough job..."

MechaZain

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

Um the defense is a sieve.

It's hard to say about that.   I mean they were 2nd in YPG.  They are on the field constantly.   Our defense is built to stop the pass first and since we dont score teams never are forced to pass.  If we can get the oline solidified and a qb that helps the offense put up some pointers to where the opposing offense has to be a little more one dimensional or at least some obvious passing situations I think our D is fine.   Carter should be replaced, I think they should just move Chinn back up to lb personally.   The interior d line could be shored up a bit against the run which has kind of been a slightly surprising struggle.  They could grab a coverage FS at some point but that's just being greedy.  Almost any unit on every team has one or two weak spots.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, Tr3ach said:

To be fair our only major holes are interior oline and qb.  A lot of the rest of the roster has been filled out.  It just so happens those are very vital positions that he undervalued.

We don't have a good middle linebacker and our safeties aren't so hot either (the one truly talented player in that group is out of position).

Our top defensive end is a doormat against teams that can run effectively.

The defense overall is best suited for playing with a lead, but we hardly ever have one.

And worst of all, our coaching sucks.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1