• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Denzel Perryman

flagfootballcoach28

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Be curious about DJ too. Man might take less money to play elsewhere which would be something.

Players are already talking as they do...the type of person we'd get would be the type in it for the money which is how bad teams stay bad. Pay extra just to get FAs in the first place ANNNND those coming are also in it for the money so they don't give a poo...its how the bottom feeders stay that way. 

Looks like we're arriving at the bottom as we speak. A lot will depend on if they keep Rhule next year but I don't think Tepper even understands this type of poo and how it happens.

Yeah, I couldn't blame anyone for wanting out.

• Pie 2

Just now, kungfoodude said:

I'd rather be the Raiders by a wide margin.

Wonder if we would even be able to field any side of the ball if right now the league said

"Ok any and all Panthers players can go be a raider right now, same contract, same everything just for free get to go"

Then 

"Ok Raiders any of you wanting to go play for the Panthers, same thing"

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Smithers said:

Can we stop with the Perryman crap already.  Geez. He was traded because he didn’t want to play here, not because the coaching staff thought he was not good.  He was one of our first FA signings for a reason.  

move on already.  Some of you seriously have nothing else to live for than to repeatedly bring up the past?  

Fair enough. Let’s move on. But what is there to look forward to? Lol 

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

The man can’t cover. He loads up on tackles in a very average defense. He is better than Carter, but honestly I’m ok with getting a draft pick for him, because we desperately need picks. 

And what does Carter specialize in? I’ll answer for you. Nothing. At least Perryman brings something to the table. A skill  good enough for him to be a pro bowler. Carter will be out of the league in a year or two 

12 minutes ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

And what does Carter specialize in? I’ll answer for you. Nothing. At least Perryman brings something to the table. A skill  good enough for him to be a pro bowler. Carter will be out of the league in a year or two 

Well I clearly stated he was better than Carter, so I’m not sure what you are arguing. Carter is a very low bar. The Pro Bowl is voted by the fans so it’s not a true indication of how good a player is. They just read a stat and assume. 

I agree, there are enough threads about this topic. But I will say that regardless of the multiple threads, it wouldn’t be happening if Rhule and Fit were decent evaluators of talent. How many guys have we just let go that have ended up looking like world beaters on other teams? Perryman, Douglas, who else? 

anything we can do to keep showing how inept this staff is, is ok with me.