• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What to hope for Sunday

MHS831

I hear that B. Christensen has been getting first team reps in practice because Cam Erving has been dinged up.  While Erving has not been the most spectacular linemen on this team, his value is as a backup.  If BC can step in and show that he has promise for 2022, that would be very important.  With BC as a starter and Cam E. behind him, we could look to build other spots on the OL in free agency and the draft.  A big game or two from BC, after his Washington performance (minus Chase Young), might just earn him the LT job in 2022.

Imagine free agency and the draft if LT is not a need?

Let's see what our depth can do vs. the Big Boys.

This is obvious, but the final three games could be used to audition for 2022 needs.  Play Brown at RG and let's see what he can do.  We need to KNOW where our developmental players are entering the 2022 off season.  I am tired of watching eliminated coaches playing for their jobs to win meaningless games. Turn this into a 3-game audition for Christensen (LT), Brown (RG), S. Smith (WR), Marshall (WR), Taylor (CB), Nixon (DT), Hoskins (DT) and Daryl Johnson (DE).

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

With Brown and Godwin out, they're now saying that Evans is out as well. The Bucs are without all 3 of their top WR's meaning they probably lean on the run game and Gronk. 

I expect our defense to play well! However, with this staff I wouldn't be surprised if we are unprepared.

Brown isn’t out?