• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold on Sunday

ncfan

46 minutes ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

Tell a Cam Newton fan to make an argument without bringing up his past seasons.. lol It’s never been done. I’m talking about this season pal and Cam hasn’t done anything to warrant stealing the starting spot from Sam when healthy. We might as well keep kicking the tires/evaluating Sam since he’s actually under contract after this season. But that makes  too much sense for the emotional Cam fan girls 

Sam's last 5 games 2 TDs 8 INT

Cam's last 5 games 9 TDs 4 INT

A guy who is supposedly washed, got off his coach, without a training camp, onto his 2nd OC already, outplayed the guy we traded a 2nd and 4th round pick for. 

I'm not saying Cam's saving the day or anything, but if you honestly think Darnold deserves any playing time over Cam or further evaluation you're either retarded or Matt Rhule.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

10 minutes ago, Shaqil915 said:

A guy who is supposedly washed, got off his coach, without a training camp, onto his 2nd OC already, outplayed the guy we traded a 2nd and 4th round pick for. 

I'm not saying Cam's saving the day or anything, but if you honestly think Darnold deserves any playing time over Cam or further evaluation you're either retarded or Matt Rhule.

Proud Of You Yes GIF

• Beer 1
  • The D 1

Midway through the 3rd quarter the Panthers come out on offense and line up Cam, Sam and PJ all in the backfield at the same time without any clear role of who is taking the snap from a shot gun position..........

Questioned on the sidelines about the formation Rhule says........."It the triple option.......Navy runs it in college all the time."

A shot into Teppers owners suite shows him holding a sign up to the window saying........

"I'm exercising my option.....see me in my office on Monday morning" 

• Beer 1

On 12/23/2021 at 4:30 PM, BurnNChinn said:

Never said anything about Cam I was just commenting on what u said about Darnold. They both suck, and PJ shouldn’t even be on an nfl team. Believe me I’ve watched them longer than u, since 95 pal. Darnold won’t even be staring next year for us he will be making an easy 18 mil sitting on his ass. Cam is probably playing last games of his career, like I said I care for either. This team is doomed for awhile might as well tear it down completely like they said they was going to do. Rhule is a joke!

2025 at the earliest...the way things are going now... just being realistic.

Edited by Pimpdaddy

On 12/23/2021 at 4:45 PM, Shaqil915 said:

Imagine calling someone a retard just because they recommended starting a different QB than 2021 Cam Newton. Lmao.  Ok bud. Maybe I ride the short bus according to you, but Cam hasn’t won jack this year.  I’m sure you’ll be in denial once Cam shits the bed yet again today. Can’t wait for the excuses.