• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anti Rhule sign at Buffalo Game (Tepper)

ncfan

7 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

The board needs to chill on the Tepper thing. People learn and so is he.

Here is a fun story from the team that half this board was wanking to last Sunday.

https://torontosun.com/2017/01/05/terry-pegula-a-case-study-in-billionaire-sports-team-owners-gone-wrong

it’s gonna be ok.

Don’t tell us what to do dude. We have a terrible coach and he needs to be fired. U don’t like it don’t come in the thread.

15 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Tepper has fuged up almost everything he has done as an owner. I'm sure that he will bring Rhule back for another failed season and probably isn't even thinking about firing him.

Only thing I see him fuging up at this point is keeping Hurney too long. He just lets his football people make moves which I like. Problem is they’re the wrong people and he needs to address that or realize he needs to hire someone to do it.

If he hires people to hire people and gets rid of Rhule after the season, I’m still on board.

If he keeps him…he will lose major points.

• Pie 1

I’m still bullish on Tep. He’s involved with the fans and the community. I think he wants to win as badly as we do.  Also, He doesn’t seem like he is an asshole. Just the fact that he acknowledged that dude with the sign has to win him some cool points right? 

However, if he doesn’t move on Ruhle after this year it could take this team to lows we have never seen before and this city and team could have a mutiny from our players and our fans  

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

What scares me is if this mans tweet is true... Tepper is completely off quilter with the fan base. His response seems like he was shocked/confused about that guys sign. Like are these people not watching what we are? Who the heck looks at Pat Eiflein and Cam Erving tape and thinks that's their bookend 3 year long-term signed starting lineman.