• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anti Rhule sign at Buffalo Game (Tepper)

ncfan

29 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Well that don’t sound good looks like we getting another year if Tepper really said that.

Yeah, that’s not good news.  Hopefully Tepper is just not showing his hand. If Rhule is here next season you might just see record low attendance at home games.  

Ehh, that doesn't sound good at all.  I just have no idea what Tepper is thinking in keeping him...  so, chalk that up to not just two years wasted of fandom this year and last. But make it three with next season as well.

Oh well, I'll probably finish watching this season, but I won't be watching next if Rhule is still here.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

Yeah, that’s not good news.  Hopefully Tepper is just not showing his hand. If Rhule is here next season you might just see record low attendance at home games.  

I will be selling mine next year, idc if another teams fans gets them either. Tepper can suck my balls

• Beer 1