• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Officially our worst stretch in Panther history

DaveThePanther2008

We are complete trash.  Zero identity.  If Rhule’s plan could be perfectly executed I don’t even know what that’s supposed to look like.  We threaten no one, and outside our fanbase are a laughing stock.  If we win everyone else wonders what went wrong with the team we beat or how weird the ball must have bounced.  There are no leaders, no answers, only doubt, complacency and questions.   The only entertainment provided by the Panthers is the slim humor found in the comedy of errors from the sidelines to the yard lines.  We’re not close either.  We’re not a coach away, a player away, execution away, schedule, luck, calls, we are infinity away.  It’s a travesty.  A moldy basement.  An ex girlfriend.  I need a secondary team at this point or the NFL is just basically dead for me.  I’m thinking it’s going to be Arizona for now.  They’re real similar to us, hit or miss, mostly miss.  Low expectations, and oddly have often been decent in the same years we were also decent.  Uggg, lots of drinks, probably drunk.  But the Panthers are awful, I’m certain of it.

• Pie 1