• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Tepper, I'm done....

rayzor

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Don't give up hope just yet.

Bucs vs. Panthers is the day after Christmas. 

Unless the Panthers pull a rabbit out of their hat, it will result in another loss for Rhule.

Black Monday, December 27th, watch as several coaches on the hotseat lose their jobs.

I fully expect Rhule to be one of them.

I hope so. I just don't expect it. Tepper is about as good at running a pro team as Rhule is at coaching. I have zero confidence in him to make the right call and even if he does fire him I don't expect him to make a good hire. 

I watched the first half of the game today and I really only did it because of habit. 

I won't watch a minute more until he's hired someone else and even then, it will just be out of curiosity...not excitement. 

• Pie 3

I have to believe that Tepper has seen enough. There is no evidence  that this team  is building anything.   The "brand", "culture" at this point is a joke. Tepper has to  be losing money.  1 home game left and the stadium  will likely have more Bucs fans than Panther fans.  Empty seats don't buy  anything. Tepper can sooth his ego  by blaming Hurney for this (of  course he should have gotten rid of him long before he did  and should never have let  him have anything to do  with choosing a new coach).  Tepper so far has been a failure as an owner.  He needs to get some smart football  people to teach him how to run a team.  ASAP.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2

16 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I hope so. I just don't expect it. Tepper is about as good at running a pro team as Rhule is at coaching. I have zero confidence in him to make the right call and even if he does fire him I don't expect him to make a good hire. 

I watched the first half of the game today and I really only did it because of habit. 

I won't watch a minute more until he's hired someone else and even then, it will just be out of curiosity...not excitement. 

I don't think we can really say if Tepper is good or bad at running a pro team, since he was patient with Rivera and gave him a very graceful exit. He made a bad hire in Rhule, it happens, nothing tells me Tepper is as bad of owner as Rhule is a coach.

• Beer 1