• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown placed on Covid list

ncfan

59 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

After all these years, never seen you so down 

I feel almost apathetic at this point 

there are few things worse in the sports world than irrelevancy 

combined with no hope of it changing.  

i felt pretty miserable as a fan the last couple years of fox. but i had hope that we would get rid of him and start new....and we did. 2001 was miserable, but i knew that at some point we would start with a clean slate and a new coach.

after the last superbowl loss i dropped out for about a year...especially after watching gettleman dismantle the team that went and how vilified cam was by everyone. i just really didn't see us recovering for a while. i showed back up in here, but the excitement i had for the team since then had been waning.

coming into this year i started feeling good about the team again. that lasted till things started collapsing. i felt a resurgence when we brought cam back, but rhule had just done too much damage to this team.

i don't know. this is probably the worst i've felt about the team ever. i mean i don't know how we can recover or even if we can for a long time. it seems we're stuck worse than ever. i think we've been in worse shape before, but there was always hope that something would happen. i don't have that hope anymore. rhule fugged this team up and tepper hired him and allowed him to do it. and i just don't know if pride or stubbornness will allow tepper to make a change and, worse yet, who the hell would want to come here and get stuck in this mess? especially when there are so many openings coming up in better situations.

we are turning into the lions.  

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Gipetto said:

DTs need atleast 3 years before you see improvement. Im not giving up him just yet

Citation needed for this.  I don't think this is the case at all.  DT is a position where a player can have an impact immediately.  At this rate, Derrick Brown will be 35 before he hits his prime.  The more likely reality is he just isn't very good.

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

i felt pretty miserable as a fan the last couple years of fox. but i had hope that we would get rid of him and start new....and we did. 2001 was miserable, but i knew that at some point we would start with a clean slate and a new coach.

after the last superbowl loss i dropped out for about a year...especially after watching gettleman dismantle the team that went and how vilified cam was by everyone. i just really didn't see us recovering for a while. i showed back up in here, but the excitement i had for the team since then had been waning.

coming into this year i started feeling good about the team again. that lasted till things started collapsing. i felt a resurgence when we brought cam back, but rhule had just done too much damage to this team.

i don't know. this is probably the worst i've felt about the team ever. i mean i don't know how we can recover or even if we can for a long time. it seems we're stuck worse than ever. i think we've been in worse shape before, but there was always hope that something would happen. i don't have that hope anymore. rhule fugged this team up and tepper hired him and allowed him to do it. and i just don't know if pride or stubbornness will allow tepper to make a change and, worse yet, who the hell would want to come here and get stuck in this mess? especially when there are so many openings coming up in better situations.

we are turning into the lions.  

I feel you are sadly right 

if Rhule is retained for another year, that is the kiss of death 

as much as I don’t want it for the players, I hope Rhule gets his ass handed to him in the remaining 4 games…

…and somehow, I wake up on Jan 10 and rhule is gone 

I do not know how Tepper can watch this team, week after week, look worse than a Jv high school team and let it continue 

I had many tremendous memories in that stadium and it’s really hard to let go of it for what it is now

its even little things like Daley, who should never be on any nfl team,  saying ‘not my job’ or Brown,  of all people, sharing the ‘boo the grocery store bagger’ twitter 

Ron Rivera was not the brightest or greatest coach but you never heard his players saying that kind of crap.