• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, We Move On From Rhule, Do we try and keep Snow?

DaveThePanther2008

Nope, needs to go. That’s not really how it works, a new HC will bring in his own coaches and philosophies. Keeping Snow would have to be some sort of demand from the FO for the new coach and that always just ends up a fug up.

Question is more Fit as GM than any coach, but without any ties I assume he’ll be in the new coach hiring process until safe. And he’s only been here one year.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Nope, needs to go. That’s not really how it works, a new HC will bring in his own coaches and philosophies. Keeping Snow would have to be some sort of demand from the FO for the new coach and that always just ends up a fug up.

Question is more Fit as GM than any coach, but without any ties I assume he’ll be in the new coach hiring process until safe. And he’s only been here one year.

I don't see Fitterer going anywhere.  He had some questionable free agents but most of his draft picks were pretty solid.  You could almost point the finger at Rhule on the FA. 

• Pie 1

I don't think we keep him, but I also don't blame all of the defensive problems on him. It's a tall order for a DC to hold your opponent under 20 because your offense can't score. It's also not his fault the team looks like it has quit on Rhule. Snow may actually be a good DC given a competent HC and OC, but Rhule is bad enough to neutralize any positive things he's done. 

• Pie 1

Snow must go. 

We get gashed by teams running simple off tackle runs all the time.  We can't stop a team with a running game and because we are trying to stop the run we can't blitz and pressure the QB against decent teams.

All the NFL teams know how to beat our D now and no adjustments have been made.....he is just as bad as Rhule and Brady.

• Beer 2