• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Davis trolls Cam

Cdparr7

9 hours ago, rayzor said:

He should get kicked in the nutsack. Same as that douche kicker who did the same thing two weeks ago.

What did Slye say to troll? I totally missed that one. He was pretty crappy here, wild he actually have a leg to stand on in yes of trolling anyone at all? Dude had issues kicking extra points if I remember correctly....?

40 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

What did Slye say to troll? I totally missed that one. He was pretty crappy here, wild he actually have a leg to stand on in yes of trolling anyone at all? Dude had issues kicking extra points if I remember correctly....?

tweeted the exact same thing after the washington game.

• Pie 1

Cam should get a infected hang nail and go on IR, just say'n.  Trotting him out there during this brutal last four-game stretch is only going to demoralize him.  This team has packed it in whether the coaches know it or not.  Put Walker out there, let's see if see really worth keeping as a backup or not.  We probably lose all four, Rhule gets canned and we can all start fresh next season.

11 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

“Opens his mouth like that”? Gd you’re pathetic. Guess guys like him should just keep their mouths shut. 

He can say whatever he wants, Jawny. So what's the problem here? People mock his celebrations all the time, he tore down a flag he didn't like years ago, fans mock players with chants that player has said, we mock Matt Ryan saying get the F off my field, people mock Aaron Rodgers for his belt gesture, players mock other players celebrations or smack talk, etc. If you want to show off, be prepared to get it back to you. That's all this was. Christ, our very OWN PLAYER is getting mocked on this board because he didn't like that fans boo him and said something about it on social media. Why is that hard for you to grasp?

Oh, I know why ...

STOP THINKING WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. JESUS. IT MUST BE HELL IN YOUR OWN MIND.

4 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

He can say whatever he wants, Jawny. So what's the problem here? People mock his celebrations all the time, he tore down a flag he didn't like years ago, fans mock players with chants that player has said, we mock Matt Ryan saying get the F off my field, people mock Aaron Rodgers for his belt gesture, players mock other players celebrations or smack talk, etc. If you want to show off, be prepared to get it back to you. That's all this was. Christ, our very OWN PLAYER is getting mocked on this board because he didn't like that fans boo him and said something about it on social media. Why is that hard for you to grasp?

Oh, I know why ...

STOP THINKING WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. JESUS. IT MUST BE HELL IN YOUR OWN MIND.

My mind is perfectly happy and healthy. I don’t have the same kind of beliefs and values you do. Ive never mocked Rodgers’ belt celebration. I wasn’t even mad at Davis’ trolling. I was talking about YOU, a supposed Panthers fan, not Mike Davis. You’ve admitted you can’t stand Cam for vapid and shallow reasons. Your attitude is the problem, not good natured opponent poo talking.