• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC Tests Positive for Covid

ncfan

46 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Take it to the TB nobody cares about this virus anymore 

Um, the 8 teams currently in advanced protocols certainly do.

Wonder if league will “care” if there is another outbreak on wild card weekend. 

Edited by 4Corners

3 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I hope CMC is ok and gets better soon, but considering he is an endorser of some doucher clothing like called “flag and anthem” I would tend to believe he is not vaccinated. 

He was clearly vaccinated.   They had all those rules about having to wear a mask when talking to media if unvaccinated for a while at least.  I'm not sure if they still do or not.

32 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Um, the 8 teams currently in advanced protocols certainly do.

Wonder if league will “care” if there is another outbreak on wild card weekend. 

It will be interesting to say the least depending on how many of those with positive results are vaccinated. I can't see the league forcing teams to forfeit if they have met protocols, but this could definitely put an asterisk on any wins during post season. 

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

It will be interesting to say the least depending on how many of those with positive results are vaccinated. I can't see the league forcing teams to forfeit if they have met protocols, but this could definitely put an asterisk on any wins during post season. 

Man that would some wild poo if the NFL makes a team forfeit a playoff game 

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Man that would some wild poo if the NFL makes a team forfeit a playoff game 

They're not supposed to be able to force a forfeit if the team has met vaccination protocols, but with bye weeks in effect, it kind of changes things. They can't really reschedule because the SB date is already set and any type of change at that level would be ridiculously difficult for everyone involved.