• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule vs Brady Christiansen

raleigh-panther

4 minutes ago, davos said:

Rhule is done and if not, I will be questioning if I want to stay a fan for the first time ever.  

I'm ready for this organization to get a full revamp with really just like DJ Moore, Chinn, Horn, Burns & Tremble safe. We had a lot of turnover but held certain dudes from Hurney/DG/Rivera era in place.

PURGE this mother f*cking franchise top down.  Get Cam away from this mess, fire the staff, get Samir+Fit to figure out an out with CMC and Sam's contracts.

Being ~9 around inception, I was just old enough to remember how god awful 1-15 was.  This really seems worse.  Worse than Claussen's 2-14 year because we were b-lining to the #1 pick.  And it's truly because of the culture and coaching.  They have NO IDEA what they're doing.  We've got guys out of their league by a country mile.  

I've never seen the board this "f*ck off"-ish about the team but it truly appears that unlikeable at the moment and Tepper needs to correct it, not try to use his social team's to navigate through some bullsh*t narratives.

You're not lying. This really does feel like rock bottom simply because none of us have any idea whether Rhule is actually going to be fired and pretty much no league "insiders" are predicting it. We can see the trainwreck this organization is but we have no idea whether or not the light at the tunnel is visible. Rhule ain't it. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, BIGH2001 said:

Yeah right. There’s no way rhule could ever go 12-4 or 15-1 or make the playoffs, much less a super bowl. People hate on Ron but at least he had some good years.

Rhule is one of the worst coaches in the league, if not the worst. 

Urban Meyer holds that distinction but, I can totally see Rhule saying "hold my beer."

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Yeah right. There’s no way rhule could ever go 12-4 or 15-1 or make the playoffs, much less a super bowl. People hate on Ron but at least he had some good years.

Rhule is one of the worst coaches in the league, if not the worst. 

You guys were screaming for Rivera to get canned after the 0-2 start in 2013, it was louder than the Rhule threads on here. Apparently people have selected memory.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You're not lying. This really does feel like rock bottom simply because none of us have any idea whether Rhule is actually going to be fired and pretty much no league "insiders" are predicting it. We can see the trainwreck this organization is but we have no idea whether or not the light at the tunnel is visible. Rhule ain't it. 

Yep.  We see the tracks ahead ending, the barricade and this stupid Rhule train going full steam with a bunch of losers on board buying even more into each other right off the cliff.  The national media hasn't caught on yet but they will if we get clobbered two weeks in a row versus a Bills team needing a statement win and, well, quite frankly the best team in the NFL in TB. 

It's all very telling with how quiet CMC and DJ had become.  Hell, Reddick and Burns as well after their splashy sack competition.  I don't hear Chinn talking to the media at all.  

The best of them aren't bought in and we're witnessing the dumbsh*ts go to bat for a completely lost coach.  

3 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

You guys were screaming for Rivera to get canned after the 0-2 start in 2013, it was louder than the Rhule threads on here. Apparently people have selected memory.

This isn’t 2013 and this isn’t the 2013 team. Even assuming you are right, what’s the point? 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

This isn’t 2013 and this isn’t the 2013 team. Even assuming you are right, what’s the point? 

My point is you are building a false narrative. I haven't been thrilled with Rhule either but to say he can't be successful after 1.75 seasons coached is false, especially when we saw Rivera have a horrid coaching start then turn it around in his third season (which also coincidentally happened to Rhule at his two previous stops too)

Edited by amcoolio

13 minutes ago, davos said:

Rhule is done and if not, I will be questioning if I want to stay a fan for the first time ever.  

I'm ready for this organization to get a full revamp with really just like DJ Moore, Chinn, Horn, Burns & Tremble safe. We had a lot of turnover but held certain dudes from Hurney/DG/Rivera era in place.

PURGE this mother f*cking franchise top down.  Get Cam away from this mess, fire the staff, get Samir+Fit to figure out an out with CMC and Sam's contracts.

Being ~9 around inception, I was just old enough to remember how god awful 1-15 was.  This really seems worse.  Worse than Claussen's 2-14 year because we were b-lining to the #1 pick.  And it's truly because of the culture and coaching.  They have NO IDEA what they're doing.  We've got guys out of their league by a country mile.  

I've never seen the board this "f*ck off"-ish about the team but it truly appears that unlikeable at the moment and Tepper needs to correct it, not try to use his social team's to navigate through some bullsh*t narratives.

I feel this way. 
I hate that I feel this way 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, amcoolio said:

My point is you are building a false narrative. I haven't been thrilled with Rhule either but to say he can't be successful after 1.75 seasons coached is false, especially when we saw Rivera have a horrid coaching start then turn it around in his third season (which also coincidentally happened to Rhule at his two previous stops too)

Rivera spent two years breaking in a rookie QB, something Rhule has yet to attempt. Rivera did not waste the massive amount of draft capital that Rhule has. Rivera had significant NFL experience and so did his staff.

Other than both had losing records in their first two seasons, there’s really no comparison.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is why this season feels worse to me than pretty much any of our past shitty seasons... that and it really feels like Rhule is ruining young talent, not just failing to really make good personnel decisions

Edited by mav1234
  • Pie 3

4 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

This is why this season feels worse to me than pretty much any of our past shitty seasons... that and it really feels like Rhule is ruining young talent, not just failing to really make good personnel decisions

I am really concerned about the lack of player development for Christensen, Deonte Brown, Terrance Marshall, Shi Smith, Tommy Tremble, Daviyon Nixon.   

These are guys that the fan base was really high on.  And they have done absolutely nothing this season.  The team still doesn't know what it has with any of these players yet.   

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, BlitzMonster said:

I am really concerned about the lack of player development for Christensen, Deonte Brown, Terrance Marshall, Shi Smith, Tommy Tremble, Daviyon Nixon.   

These are guys that the fan base was really high on.  And they have done absolutely nothing this season.  The team still doesn't know what it has with any of these players yet.   

Has anyone improved since Rhule was hired? Chinn showed up ready to go on day one and has pretty much disappeared this season. It feels like everyone is regressing.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, davos said:

What Tepper does going forward will likely determine how I spend my Sundays next season.  Life is short and I simply can't imagine spending my valuable free time watching Rhule try and muddle his way through another season.

• Pie 3