• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ufc 106

Tweeder

This PPV might have been one of the better PPV I have seen UFC put on. I really thought with the whole Brock thing and then fighters dropping out this might not be worth getting.....I am glad I did though, if you missed it you missed one hell of a show

Most impressive was Little Nog, dude is going to be a beast in the light heavyweight division

Fight most pissed off at Koscheck/Johnson.....this had the potential of being one of the greatest fights ever, and cheating prevented that

Hell of a match between Griffin and Ortiz.....Ortiz wore out in the 3rd, should be a great 3rd fight in the future. I just hated how Ortiz tried to make so many excuses, when he should have just admitted he got beat because he was gassed

With all the fighters the UFC has this ppv was weak IMO.

Good to see Lil Nog have a great showing but he has been very good for a long time.

The fight between Kos and Rumble didnt live up to what I thought it would be. Granted eye pokes and fake knees to the head will change things. I do think that Kos is a bigger threat to GSP than Rumble is.

Ortiz and Forrest. Yuck! I watched the ppv on Justin tv and I swear the fight looked like it had lag in it since both fighters were so slow. I dont like either fighter and I think Anderson Silva would beat both in a 2 on 1 fight. Then both fighters turn on the crowd at the end because Tito had a cracked skull...come on, no way he gets medical clearance with a cracked skull.

Archived