• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We've missed the playoffs now 4 straight seasons.... starting to become disenchanted

TheBigKat

3 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Think about what Browns fans have been thru for eons. They threw a freaking parade because their team actually won a game.

I’m bummed like everyone else but I’m holding out hope that Tepper pulls his head out of his arse and hires the people needed to make us relevant again.

He’s busy with his soccer team

• Poo 1

I've been a Panthers fan since 2003, and today was the first day I genuinely just did not tune into a Panthers game (didn't even watch the highlights on YouTube). I just popped in here to see what the general consensus was and it looks like they disappointed yet again. I've come to the point I really just don't care anymore, and it seems like the majority of fans are reaching that point. All my friends and family I used to watch with just are not interested in the team anymore, and who could blame them? This team is as bland as they come, with no future in sight or marquee players (except a RB who can't even stay healthy). Still no promising QB, still trying to build around RBs, still trying to half ass their way with the o-line, still with a dip sh*t coaching staff, still crumbling at any sight of adversity, etc. Watching the same movie 20 times gets really boring after a while.

Really wish Ben Navarro bought the team instead of Tepper. NEVER wanted Tepper at all. All my worries about him are coming to fruition.

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I've been a Panthers fan since 2003, and today was the first day I genuinely just did not tune into a Panthers game (didn't even watch the highlights on YouTube). I just popped in here to see what the general consensus was and it looks like they disappointed yet again. I've come to the point I really just don't care anymore, and it seems like the majority of fans are reaching that point. All my friends and family I used to watch with just are not interested in the team anymore, and who could blame them? This team is as bland as they come, with no future in sight or marquee players (except a RB who can't even stay healthy). Still no promising QB, still trying to build around RBs, still trying to half ass their way with the o-line, still with a dip sh*t coaching staff, still crumbling at any sight of adversity, etc. Watching the same movie 20 times gets really boring after a while.

Really wish Ben Navarro bought the team instead of Tepper. NEVER wanted Tepper at all. All my worries about him are coming to fruition.

Navarro would not have made such a friggin clown our HC and given him near full control.