• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We've missed the playoffs now 4 straight seasons.... starting to become disenchanted

TheBigKat

2018-2019: 6-2 start, 7-9 finish

2019-2020: 5-3 start, 5-11 finish

2020-2021: 3-2 start, 5-11 finish

2021-2022: 3-0 start, likely 5-11 finish

This is starting to get old. Supporting the team, traveling, investing in these Sundays and PSL tickets, it is all about being a fan but this is starting to get old. Cue the Patriots jokes but there are people who support from the couch and there are people who support with their wallet and I am starting to ask myself WTH am I getting up at 7am on a frigid Sunday to set up a tailgate just to watch a used car salesman of a coach fail at his job on Sundays.

In years past, you would be hopeful. Cam returning from injury. Drafting a Cam Newton. Drafting a Julius Peppers. Signing Ken Lucas / Mike Wahle. But there is NOTHING to get excited about, we don't have a franchise QB, we won't be picking #1, we don't have valuable draft picks, we are undoubtedly going to fire Rhule and have to rebuild AGAIN, our stud RB is now made of glass. You watch LAC change their fortunes around with Herbert and Slater which are foundations of an NFL team QB/LT and we had that ability to get both and we got a DT who is borderline bust and a CB who was out after 3 games. This is depressing

Edited by TheBigKat
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1