• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

11/28 Game Thread, Capitals @ Canes 1:00PM

Harbingers

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Everything else? Ya. “Deserved” penalties. a slash on Aho? When he clearly hit the bottom third of the stick? Canes have a whole lot of karma stored up. 

I agree some of the penalties were called correctly, but that "slash" was game changing and the amount of times Washington could have been called penalties but weren't is frustrating. 

Hockey gods should really be on our side for awhile after the last week we've had.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

I agree some of the penalties were called correctly, but that "slash" was game changing and the amount of times Washington could have been called penalties but weren't is frustrating. 

Hockey gods should really be on our side for awhile after the last week we've had.

That just boggles my mind cause I’m pretty sure Aho hasn’t hit the box this season. We play one of our best games this season but the refs hit us with a 5-3? Absolute trash. If it was a deserved penalty? No problem. But Aho never got close to a slash. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

16 hours ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

I didn’t realize we only had a couple home games before we go back on a road trip. We just got back from the west coast, we have 2 more home games after Dallas then it’s right back up to Canada. Jeez that’s miserable 

Yeah, this is a tough stretch coming up:

11/30: @ Dallas

12/2: Ottawa

12/4: Buffalo

12/7: @ Winnipeg Jets

12/9: @ Calgary Flames

12/11: @ Edmonton Oilers

12/12: @ Vancouver Canucks

12/14: @ Minnesota Wild

• Pie 2

I just want the refs to call it down the middle, and just like with the Panthers it just seems the Canes do not get the calls like some other teams do.  I don't know if it's because we are a "small" market team or the refs truly don't like us, but I've seen plenty this year where other teams get away with "judgement" penalties and we don't....especially in critical situations.

Just have to persevere and hope RBA and Waddell are talking to NHL officials and maybe that will make some kind of difference.  If it continues I wouldn't be surprised if RBA drops a couple of bombs during a press conference and ponies up the fine.

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

I just want the refs to call it down the middle, and just like with the Panthers it just seems the Canes do not get the calls like some other teams do.  I don't know if it's because we are a "small" market team or the refs truly don't like us, but I've seen plenty this year where other teams get away with "judgement" penalties and we don't....especially in critical situations.

Just have to persevere and hope RBA and Waddell are talking to NHL officials and maybe that will make some kind of difference.  If it continues I wouldn't be surprised if RBA drops a couple of bombs during a press conference and ponies up the fine.

The only arguable point was that Aho broke the stick. But it’s clear as day he’s going for the puck which then offsets the slashing. The rest of the penalties I could live with. But that was an absolute trash call.  

• Pie 2

16 hours ago, Harbingers said:

The only arguable point was that Aho broke the stick. But it’s clear as day he’s going for the puck which then offsets the slashing. The rest of the penalties I could live with. But that was an absolute trash call.  

Not to mention the ref didn't call it until Ovechkin raised his arm and yelled at the ref, in pure Tom Brady fashion, telling him to make the call.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• X- Woods is low key, probably the best player on the team besides D-Brown. J. Horn could take a step and be considered elite and make a name for himself if he can stay on the field.    The offense, eh… 
    • In recent years, the issue of nail fungus has surged to the forefront of health concerns, drawing attention not only from those affected but also from the medical community seeking effective treatments. This condition, more than just an aesthetic annoyance, can lead to significant discomfort and potential complications if left unchecked. The quest for clear, healthy nails has never been more pertinent.   Amidst various solutions, a new player, Fungus Exodus, presents itself as a promising ally. This supplement isn't just about providing a temporary fix; it dives deep into the root causes of nail deterioration. By understanding the underlying factors that lead to fungal infections, Fungus Exodus aims to offer more than just superficial relief—promoting long-term nail health and clarity. As we explore the potential of Fungus Exodus, this article will guide you through its unique approach to combating nail fungus. We'll examine how this product stands out in a crowded market of remedies and why it might be the solution you've been seeking for healthier and clearer nails. Basic Info- Fungus Exodus Product Category: Supplement for Eradicating Nail Fungus Ingredients: Basil Garlic Powder Olive Extract Oregano Powder Green Tea Extract Lemongrass Powder Side Reviews: Check out the reviews! Benefits: Targets root causes of nail fungus Restores nail health from within Natural ingredients with anti-fungal properties Strengthens nails and reduces brittleness Prevents recurrence of fungal infections Soothes skin and reduces discomfort Purchasing Options: Single bottle: $69 Three bottles: $177 ($59 each) Six bottles: $294 ($49 each) Guarantee: 180-day money-back guarantee Official Website: Fungus Exodus: A Natural Revolution in Combating Nail Fungus In my journey to find relief from persistent nail fungus, I've explored numerous treatments—from over-the-counter creams to prescription medications. Many promised quick fixes, yet I found only temporary relief, if any. The side effects often made matters worse, leaving me in search of a solution that was both effective and gentle. That's when I stumbled upon Fungus Exodus, a product that not only addresses the symptoms but goes to the root of the problem. Fungus Exodus isn't merely another remedy in the long line of treatments available at your local pharmacy. What intrigued me about this product was its unique approach: targeting the underlying causes of nail fungus with a focus on holistic healing. Unlike many traditional treatments that offer superficial results, Fungus Exodus works to restore nail health from the inside out.   The discomfort and embarrassment of nail fungus can significantly impact one's life. Beyond the obvious symptoms like discoloration and stiffness, severe cases involve unbearable pain and a distressing odor, clear signs of a deep fungal invasion. I understand how it feels, as I've been there. This is why I'm particularly cautious about what I recommend. What sets Fungus Exodus apart is its commitment to natural ingredients. The supplement boasts a proprietary blend of components renowned for their anti-fungal properties and overall health benefits. These aren’t new discoveries but are ingredients that have been relied upon for centuries in traditional remedies. What Fungus Exodus has done is to refine their efficacy, combining them in a formula that supports nail health without the harsh chemicals that often exacerbate symptoms. Produced in the United States under stringent quality controls, Fungus Exodus meets the highest standards of safety and efficacy. This reassurance was key in my decision to try it out. The thoughtful formulation ensures that you’re not just treating the fungus, but also nourishing your body, avoiding the cycle of reinfection and resistance that is common with synthetic treatments.   Try Fungus Exodus today and see the difference! Understanding How Fungus Exodus Tackles Nail Fungus at Its Core When I first encountered Fungus Exodus, my skepticism was high. How different could it be from the myriad treatments that had promised much but delivered little? But as I delved into its workings, the innovative approach became clear. Fungus Exodus doesn't merely mask symptoms—it targets the root of the problem, underneath the nail, where the fungus thrives unseen and often unreachable by conventional treatments. My research led me to understand that the typical cycle of fungal recurrence is due to superficial treatments that fail to reach these deep-seated spores. Fungus Exodus, on the other hand, penetrates the lower layers of the nail bed, effectively reaching the core of fungal presence. This isn't just about providing relief; it's about ensuring long-term purity and health for your nails.   Many Fungus Exodus reviews highlight how this method differs fundamentally from other treatments. By attacking the spores themselves, Fungus Exodus prevents the typical back-and-forth battle many face with recurring infections. It's reassuring to read about others who have found permanent solutions, echoing the breakthrough that Fungus Exodus represents in the field of dermatological health. To understand the full impact of this treatment, it's essential to consider the nail bed—a critical but often neglected area in nail health discussions. This part of your nail plays a key role in overall nail condition and is the primary battleground in the fight against fungal infections. Fungus Exodus supports this area not just superficially but from within, ensuring a holistic recovery and defense system against future fungal challenges. Another aspect of Fungus Exodus that piqued my interest was its dual-action formula. Not only does it eradicate active spores, but it also fortifies the nail's structure. This is crucial because weakened nails are more susceptible to future infections. The selected natural ingredients are not only potent anti-fungals but also aid in the regeneration of healthy nail cells. This comprehensive approach ensures that once your nails recover, they are not just fungus-free but stronger and healthier.   What really brings confidence in Fungus Exodus is reading about how it has transformed the nail health of others. In multiple Fungus Exodus reviews, users reported significant improvements not just in the condition of their nails but in their overall appearance. No more brittle, discolored, or malodorous nails—attributes that are often overlooked as mere cosmetic issues but are, in fact, signs of underlying health problems. Click here to get all the details about Fungus Exodus >>> Exploring the Antifungal Power of Fungus Exodus's Key Ingredients When considering a holistic approach to combat nail fungus, it's essential to understand the components that make treatments effective. Fungus Exodus, a name that has become synonymous with effective fungal eradication, incorporates a blend of powerful, natural ingredients known for their antifungal properties. Each component not only fights against fungal growth but also supports the overall health of the nail and surrounding tissue.   Basil Basil, often celebrated in culinary circles for its robust flavor, also possesses potent antifungal properties that make it an invaluable ingredient in Fungus Exodus. Research highlights that essential oils from basil, including eugenol and linalool, have been found effective in inhibiting fungal growth, particularly against strains that affect the nails. This herb works by penetrating the infected nail layers, attacking the fungus at its source and preventing its spread. This dual-action makes basil a cornerstone in maintaining nail purity and health. Garlic Powder Garlic is renowned not just for its distinctive taste but also for its medical applications, especially its ability to fight infections. Garlic powder contains allicin, a compound with natural antifungal and antibacterial capabilities. In the context of Fungus Exodus, garlic powder helps reduce fungal activity and prevents the infection from spreading, making it an essential ally in restoring nail health.   Olive Extract Olive extract is another key ingredient, praised not only for its health benefits in diets but also for its effectiveness in treating fungal infections. The oleuropein found in olive extract is a powerful antifungal agent that can inhibit fungal growth and help soothe inflamed skin around the infected nail, promoting faster healing and recovery. Place your order today by clicking here before stock runs out! >>> Oregano Powder Oregano is more than just a pizza topping. Its powder form is rich in thymol and carvacrol, compounds known for their strong antifungal and antibacterial properties. Oregano powder in Fungus Exodus helps in eradicating fungal cells, ensuring a thorough cleanse of the nail bed. Green Tea Extract Green tea extract is a powerhouse of antioxidants. Its inclusion in Fungus Exodus leverages its catechins, which have been shown to fight fungal infections effectively. Besides its antifungal properties, green tea extract also enhances nail regeneration and health, offering a protective barrier against future infections.   Lemongrass Powder Lemongrass, with its pleasant aroma and soothing properties, also plays a crucial role in fighting fungal infections. It contains citral, an antimicrobial agent that helps eliminate fungal spores and soothes the skin, reducing irritation and promoting a healthier nail appearance. Revealing the Transformative Benefits of Fungus Exodus for Nail Health Attacking the Fungus at Its Root My personal journey with nail fungus has been a taxing one, filled with numerous attempts and failures to find a lasting solution. When I discovered Fungus Exodus, my initial skepticism quickly turned to hope as I learned about its profound ability to attack the fungus right at its root. Unlike superficial treatments that merely address visible symptoms, Fungus   Exodus penetrates deep into the nail bed, where the fungus breeds. This approach ensures that the treatment is not only effective but also comprehensive, minimizing the risk of recurrence. Over time, I witnessed not just the disappearance of the fungus but also the restoration of the nail's natural texture and color. This deep cleansing action has been a game-changer, offering peace of mind that the fungus is gone for good. Buy Fungus Exodus today and start enjoying the benefits! Restoring Strength and Reducing Brittleness One of the most distressing aspects of nail fungus is how it weakens and brittles the nails. This not only affects appearance but also impacts functionality, making everyday tasks painful. Fungus Exodus has been instrumental in reversing these effects. By nurturing the nail with essential nutrients and fortifying agents from its unique blend of ingredients, it significantly enhances nail strength. My nails, once fragile and easily breakable, have regained their robustness, making me less worried about injuries or breakages. This strengthening effect has restored not just the health of my nails but also my confidence in handling daily chores.   Reducing Recurrence Chances Having battled nail fungus multiple times, the constant fear of its return loomed large in my life. However, the consistent use of Fungus Exodus has alleviated these fears significantly. Its formulation not only clears existing infections but also creates an environment less conducive to fungal growth. The natural ingredients maintain a protective barrier, reducing moisture retention and improving immunity against fungal spores. This preventive approach has been essential in maintaining long-term nail health and minimizing the chances of another fungal episode. Enhancing Foot Comfort and Health The discomfort associated with nail fungus extends beyond mere appearance; it affects overall foot health and comfort. Before Fungus Exodus, the discomfort from my fungal infection made walking and wearing shoes a painful ordeal. Since starting my treatment, the relief was almost immediate. The ingredients in Fungus Exodus soothe the skin around the nail, reducing irritation and inflammation. This has not only enhanced the health of my feet but also improved my overall quality of life. Walking is no longer painful, and I can wear my favorite shoes without discomfort or embarrassment. Exploring Where to Purchase Fungus Exodus Pricing Policies and More Deciding to try Fungus Exodus was a big step for me in combating nail fungus. Once I made up my mind, the next question was where to buy it. I found that purchasing directly from the official website not only ensures I'm getting the genuine product but also lets me take advantage of various pricing options and policies that add value to my purchase.   When I first visited the official Fungus Exodus website, I was impressed by the straightforward presentation of their purchasing options. For someone like me who appreciates clarity, it was refreshing to see everything laid out clearly. Here’s how it works: you can buy a single bottle for $69 if you're just starting out and want to test its effectiveness. However, once you see the benefits, as I did, buying in bulk becomes more appealing. I found that the more you buy, the less you pay per bottle, which is great for long-term treatment. For instance, a three-bottle package costs $59 per bottle, totaling $177. This was the option I initially chose, as it struck a good balance between price and quantity. If you’re committed to fully integrating Fungus Exodus into your health regimen, the best value comes from purchasing six bottles for $49 each, which totals $294. This bulk option reduces the monthly cost significantly, which is fantastic for ongoing maintenance.   Another aspect that reassured me was the 180-day money-back guarantee. It’s comforting to know that the company stands behind their product with such a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. This policy reflects the confidence they have in Fungus Exodus, and it certainly helped ease my mind about trying it out for the first time. I've seen many Fungus Exodus reviews that praise not just the product but also the customer-friendly buying experience. The ease of transaction, the security of purchasing directly, and the support available through their customer service have been highlighted frequently in discussions online. This level of service is something I personally value, especially when investing in a health product. Order Fungus Exodus today and be glad you did! Conclusion As I reflect on my journey with Fungus Exodus, the results speak for themselves. This isn't just another treatment; it's a comprehensive solution that has restored not only my nails but also my confidence. Whether you're just noticing the first signs of nail fungus or you've been battling this condition for years, Fungus Exodus offers a promising path to recovery. Its blend of powerful, natural ingredients attacks the fungus at its root, ensuring long-lasting results without the harsh side effects of typical treatments. If you're considering a reliable, effective solution for nail fungus, I wholeheartedly recommend giving Fungus Exodus a try.   FAQ’s What makes Fungus Exodus different from other nail fungus treatments? Fungus Exodus targets fungus deep within the nail bed, offering a comprehensive solution that prevents recurrence. How long does it take to see results with Fungus Exodus? Many users start noticing improvements in nail appearance and health within a few weeks of consistent use. Is Fungus Exodus safe to use with other medications? While Fungus Exodus uses natural ingredients, it’s always best to consult your healthcare provider before combining treatments. What if Fungus Exodus doesn't work for me? Fungus Exodus comes with a 180-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to try it risk-free. Can I purchase Fungus Exodus in stores? Fungus Exodus is exclusively available through its official website to ensure quality and authenticity.    
    • I mean, they were spot on if we just picked CJ Stroud. I don't even think it matters with this ownership tbh. You know those people that just have a weird/negative aura about them and negative sh*t just follows them? That's how I felt about Tepper when he first bought the team and I started doing some research. He's the same dumbass that was one of few minority owners who voted to have Mike Tomlin fired. I don't care that he lucked into being a billionaire, dude is a prick and doesn't know sh*t about football and stupid/negative sh*t will continue to follow this team as long as he's involved.