• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

11/26 Game Thread: Canes @ Philapdelphia 3:30PM PUCK DROP

Anybodyhome

I'll just get this out of the way right up front- I don't like these lines. But, I'm not the expert, nor am I the head coach. Maybe these combinations worked for RBA, and the number of shots, fewer penalties and a defensive effort that resulted in not a lot of shots from Seattle are a result? Maybe Svech had some good looks, but Aho still took only 1 shot in Seattle, and if he's the best sniper on the team, then the Canes need to do better.

Again, I was looking for an 8-point road trip and the Canes are at 7, let's see if they can get 2 today.

Shall we take a poll and try to find out just how bad the refs need to call a game before Tripp or Maniscalco actually call it for what it is? The Seattle game was atrocious, from the phantom hold on Slavin to the 5+2 on Svech that gave Seattle a man-advantage in OT. Talk about not letting the players decide the outcome of the game....

image.png.3b6d898ed3fcdfe6dc00352ff879d86e.png

image.png.3f2e38a6e8b3023d7c568ef39cbd49fe.png

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 2