• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Qtr by Qtr scoring through 11 games

Cdparr7

9 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

Same drum, same tune. We come in strong in the first qtr and then they figure us out.

1BBC61BC-33E4-471D-9A68-D4F102D7A99B.jpeg

I don't think I get it. 1st, 2nd, and 4th are all equal in scoring. What do you mean they figure us out? How are the other quarters outside of the 3rd different? They are 1-2 pt difference -- ie statistically insignificant.

The 3rd is a huge wtf though.

Defensively, look at the avg from your next post last year compared to this year. That's a massive improvement fyi.

Edited by Luciu5

1 hour ago, ladypanther said:

In the Washington game, the Panthers only had the ball for 1 series in the 3rd qtr.  

Appreciate that, but that isn't an excuse for every other game where we are terrible in the third quarter.  In seven out of 11 games this year, we have a big, fat zero for points scored in the third quarter.  We have ZERO games this year where we've scored more than a TD in the third quarter.

Something is very, very wrong with our third quarter offense.  I can't tell you what it is, but this is not debatable.  It's broken.

1 hour ago, BrianS said:

Appreciate that, but that isn't an excuse for every other game where we are terrible in the third quarter.  In seven out of 11 games this year, we have a big, fat zero for points scored in the third quarter.  We have ZERO games this year where we've scored more than a TD in the third quarter.

Something is very, very wrong with our third quarter offense.  I can't tell you what it is, but this is not debatable.  It's broken.

I did not mean that as an excuse.  It indicates that our defense could not get off the field and the offense could not stay on.  The other team is dominating on both sides of the ball.  Been the same story here for a while.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

How can you come out from halftime and not be able to stop anyone and not score. Are they mailing it in. The players and coaching. I mean something is very wrong with both. I mean Ron wasn't  good at adjusting either but we still scored. Looks like it's bad overall lacking leadership in Coaching and on the field.