• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another Thing that Bugged Me About Rhule (Miller>Scott)

Castavar

11 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

That was a flat out shitty decision…

Here’s a live look at John Miller playing guard… more at 11.

image.gif.2efb0b75f13f8170860ea6f703a73fad.gif

It also got me thinking....

Why TF wasn't Gilmore shadowing Terry from the jump? Snow also with a shitty decision. These college coaches ain't it man. Literally all three of our college coaches today got "cute" and ultimately cost us the game.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, Castavar said:

It also got me thinking....

Why TF wasn't Gilmore shadowing Terry from the jump? Snow also with a shitty decision. These college coaches ain't it man. Literally all three of our college coaches today got "cute" and ultimately cost us the game.

Was literally at the game with my buddy questioning that. Gilmore is the shut down dude, just put him on TM and call it a day.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 3

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Was literally at the game with my buddy questioning that. Gilmore is the shut down dude, just put him on TM and call it a day.

They said they’re “easing him back in” like it’s been over a month how much easing back in does he need? This was a huge opportunity to put our foot forward towards getting into the playoffs. We are in win now mode. Play him.

• Beer 1

OH yea we thought it was a Rivera special but Rivera actually kept the better player in after he finally PUT him in. Here goes Rhule derp derp derp derp derp dahurrr i'm dumber than even Rivera.(maybe you have to hear the impression out loud but its ok say that to yourself outloud)