• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Speaking of poor talent evaluation

hepcat

Just now, hepcat said:

I guess Trai Turner is still a decent RG ranked 16 out of 39. Better than John Miller I’m sure. 940317F9-9745-4F40-B7AB-9032AFE535C3.thumb.jpeg.e0b10c3856245d5527bb02e253d34f78.jpeg

To be fair, we got the better end of that deal at first… Okung just prefers to dabble in crypto and stocks/bonds these days over grabbing grown men in their nether regions on Sunday and occasionally Monday and Thursday.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

To be fair, we got the better end of that deal at first… Okung just prefers to dabble in crypto and stocks/bonds these days over grabbing grown men in their nether regions on Sunday and occasionally Monday and Thursday.

No we didn’t. We traded a guy who was in the prime of his career for a guy at the end just bc the guy at the end was at a more important position…then he ended up mostly sucking. 

I mean, did we?? Okung played in what, 7 games last year? Turner is still in the NFL and playing well. 

4 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

No we didn’t. We traded a guy who was in the prime of his career for a guy at the end just bc the guy at the end was at a more important position…then he ended up mostly sucking. 

***Tell me you didn’t watch Chargers games last year without telling me you didn’t watch Chargers games last year***

Prime of his career my ass… only thing prime was the steak and ribs ol’ buddy was throwing down from the poo ton of money we paid him.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

***Tell me you didn’t watch Chargers games last year without telling me you didn’t watch Chargers games last year***

Prime of his career my ass… only thing prime was the steak and ribs ol’ buddy was throwing down from the poo ton of money we paid him.

Seems like that entire team had offensive line problems beyond Turner. Suddenly he’s serviceable on the Steelers?

6 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I mean, did we?? Okung played in what, 7 games last year? Turner is still in the NFL and playing AVERAGE. 

FTFY

Not to mention he’s no longer on the contract that we gave him, he’s on a one year deal with the Steelers after an abysmal year with the Chargers.

If he would have had the same year with us that he had with the Chargers… let me just ask… have you seen the movie Old Yeller?

• Beer 1

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

FTFY
Not to mention he’s no longer on the contract that we gave him, he’s on a one year deal with the Steelers after an abysmal year with the Chargers.

If he would have had the same year with us that he had with the Chargers… let me just ask… have you seen the movie Old Yeller?

The contract is a valid argument. But I can’t help but wonder how much worse Turner would really be than the trash they’ve rolled out at RG since they traded him. 

9 minutes ago, hepcat said:

The contract is a valid argument. But I can’t help but wonder how much worse Turner would really be than the trash they’ve rolled out at RG since they traded him. 

Scott had a decent game last week. Unfortunately, the old ball coach trotted out John Miller this week and never gave Deonte Brown a chance.