• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heinike

Paa Langfart

5 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

The situation was you said force a player to play under a contract he doesn’t want to.. I just pointed out how that might not workout like you think… And again no matter what decision was made it wasn’t 1 person who made that decision…

Cam wouldn’t have had much to stand on… it’s not the same situation as forcing a wanted player (Julio) to play.

At the end of the day if he doesn’t play we end up with Lawrence or Lance and our fanbase ends up happy in the long run (i.e. how Houston will end up with Corral or Willis).

As for the one person decision thing… that didn’t come from me. I personally think Hurney and Rhule made the decision together but ultimately as Rhule stated, he has “final say”. If he wanted Cam, he’d have never left.

And now we’re in a situation where Hurney is gone and Rhule is still here, so yes, Rhule is going to continually get blamed as he’s the one that had to pick up the phone and call Cam.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Cam wouldn’t have had much to stand on… it’s not the same situation as forcing a wanted player (Julio) to play.

At the end of the day if he doesn’t play we end up with Lawrence or Lance and our fanbase ends up happy in the long run.

As for the one person decision thing… that didn’t come from me. I personally think Hurney and Rhule made the decision together but ultimately as Rhule stated, he has “final say”. If he wanted Cam, he’d have never left.

And now we’re in a situation where Hurney is gone and Rhule is still here, so yes, Rhule is going to continually get blamed as he’s the one that had to pick up the phone and call Cam.

And Cam should get blame to as he has admitted to..

but I’m glad you got that crystal ball working on fictional scenarios.

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

It’s better than being satisfied with reality when things aren’t going your way.

Some of us actually prefer to see the Panthers get better and would prefer it be in this decade.

But hey… five year plans turn into ten year plans and before you know it your are still overweight ten years later.

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

It’s better than being satisfied with reality when things aren’t going your way.

Some of us actually prefer to see the Panthers get better and would prefer it be in this decade.

But hey… five year plans turn into ten year plans and before you know it your are still overweight ten years later.

Or better to let things play out before having 17 weeks of meltdown and hot takes…

only 6 games left we can see what happens before making final judgments…

10 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Do you get paid by the panthers to defend every single stupid move or decision that this organization makes? This goes on in almost every thread with you. Or do you just like being a troll/contrarian? 

Edited by BIGH2001

49 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

It’s literally the greatest move… you don’t end up wasting money on two shitty QB’s and you either get to see what Cam has left in the tank or you roll with Kyle Allen and Will Grier and likely end up with Trevor Lawrence.

At the end of the day we know Cam wouldn’t have held out because he’s a competitor so we’d have had our answer last year that Cam can still be our QB rather than chasing after QB’s that aren’t even has-been’s they are never-was’s…

And Rhule takes the blame because he’s running the show… he literally said the contracts go through him… that’s clear as day.

Example A:

“I think in terms of on the contract, a lot of those things probably rest with me,” Rhule said.

I’ll be one of the few as well that states that Hurney had some fault in it as well but he’s no longer here so… if Rhule was truly a stand up guy and truly believed he could make chicken salad out of chicken poo, why didn’t he fight for Cam… all he had to say was “Hey Marty, give me shot with this guy”.

Let’s be real, Rhule wanted to ride with his own guy and it’s gotten him nowhere.

Yup, Rhule was intimidated by Cams big personality, and failed to replace him. Cam's back and looked good but the coaching staff still got outplayed today. How much longer can Rhule blame things on execution when he hired his own full staff to coach these guys up and call the plays? DBO!

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, BIGH2001 said:

Do you get paid by the panthers to defend every single stupid move or decision that this organization makes? This goes on in almost every thread with you. Or do you just like being a troll/contrarian? 

Is it every stupid move or just some moves today and you’re bitchy about it because I’m not having a meltdown about 1 fuging game…

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yup, Rhule was intimidated by Cams big personality, and failed to replace him. Cam's back and looked good but the coaching staff still got outplayed today. How much longer can Rhule blame things on execution when he hired his own full staff to coach these guys up and call the plays? DBO!

This is getting stupid.. At some point Players have to be accountable for bad games… Player were in position to make plays they didn’t not coaches fault..

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

We are the most penalized team in the league. DBO!

• Pie 1

Just now, WOW!! said:

Is it every stupid move or just some moves today and you’re bitchy about it because I’m not having a meltdown about 1 fuging game…

I think this is where our disconnect is.

For you it’s one game… for others it’s another game of “missed opportunities” or “it is what is”.

One game could easily be the difference in missing or making the playoffs which in turn could get your boy canned (I don’t think it will but you never know).

I think the issue here is all that time under Rivera made you complacent. Trust me, Rhule is making $56M, he doesn’t need you to defend him.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, BIGH2001 said:

No it’s every week with you. Your spelling and grammar are as poor as your football takes anyway. 

Every week really … I literally made a thread saying Sam and Paris were Cancers 2 weeks ago… Where was your grammar nazi ass then…

I literally shitted on Gettelman for years after the Josh Norman debacle and putting Cam behind Chandler and Byron.. Where the fug were you…

I had a poo storm and got banned for Cussing Rivera out after Super Bowl 50 on here… I didn’t see your bitch ass then as well..

So again maybe have some facts before posting please teach!!!