• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heinike

Paa Langfart

Heineke is an adequate back up in the NFL. Nothing more, nothing less. It appears to me that the coaching staff for the panthers overlooked this game and just assumed the fairy dust of Cam coming back was gonna be enough to win. Poorly coached game on both sides of the ball and piss poor execution aside from a handful of panthers players. More evidence that Ruhle is in over his head and is not a NFL coach. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

22 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

fairy dust of Cam coming back

lol.  yep, that pretty much sums it up.  Lot of fools gold and fools to go along buying it up.  Just look at this forum.

Oh well, poor ole fat ass Tep got some good ticket and concession and jersey sales today out of the deal.

Edited by Paa Langfart

44 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Heineke is an adequate back up in the NFL. Nothing more, nothing less. It appears to me that the coaching staff for the panthers overlooked this game and just assumed the fairy dust of Cam coming back was gonna be enough to win. Poorly coached game on both sides of the ball and piss poor execution aside from a handful of panthers players. More evidence that Ruhle is in over his head and is not a NFL coach. 

Can't blame coaches for players not doing their jobs..

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Bingo. It's the coaches' job to get the players to do their job. If they can't, then they're not good coaches.

I’ll preface this by saying I’m a big fan of European football (soccer)… if these excuses were used over there they’d run the manager out in less than a week.

I find it comedic how long of a leash a lot of NFL coaches get. NHL and NBA coaches have already been fired or relieved of their duty 15 games into the seasons this year.

56 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Bingo. It's the coaches' job to get the players to do their job. If they can't, then they're not good coaches.

That seem like a black and white statement with no room for players ever to take blame...

So Sam should never get blame for being bad.. Its the coaches fault he can't do his job..

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Can a coach get Djax not to get burnt by Mcclarin 2x or Get Burns to play the read option like he has most of the year??

Probably not… but the coach can probably one of the plethora of corners we’ve traded for, drafted, or signed and see if they fare any better.

Orrrrr… on obvious running downs role with Fox and YGM, or occasionally move Burns to a standing OLB position…

Just some thoughts…

If Rhule doesn’t want to make any changes he can join me up in the nosebleeds, we can enjoy some beers together and both be fans while someone else coaches the team.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

Just now, WOW!! said:

That seem like a black and white statement with no room for players ever to take blame...

So Sam should never get blame for being bad.. Its the coaches fault he can't do his job..

Rhule wanted full control. This is what happens with full control - full accountability. Sam is here because Rhule wanted him here. Same as the other 52 guys. We'd be better off and Rhule would have more of a chance to succeed with a strong GM with final roster say. IF Rhule comes back next year, it needs to be without final roster say. He did nothing to earn that and he's shown he shouldn't have been given it. Want to come back? That's gotta go.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rhule wanted full control. This is what happens with full control - full accountability. Sam is here because Rhule wanted him here. Same as the other 52 guys. We'd be better off and Rhule would have more of a chance to succeed with a strong GM with final roster say. IF Rhule comes back next year, it needs to be without final roster say. He did nothing to earn that and he's shown he shouldn't have been given it. Want to come back? That's gotta go.

Sam situation totally agree with..

But Players not playing up to the standards they have most of the season.. Is not...

Especially when I can see Easily.. They were in position to make those plays...

Which is what happened today...