• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to Rhule after penalty thoughts?

BurnNChinn

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

He did not say, "We're back." and getting a 15-yard penalty to scream "I'm back!" in a camera was not leadership.  Spin it if you want, but Cam was frustrated sitting on the that couch and emotion came pouring out--I get it, but people calling that leadership are off point.

He made cmc look like a little brother excited his big brother was back home from college. That moxy is leadership. Everyone looks to cam. Cam is THE guy. 15 yard penalty was worth it for that. This team was dead in the water and he single handedly brought the mojo back into the building. 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Understanding the context aside, Sheena Quick needs to find a different way to burnish her twitter clout. Reading the replies to her tweet, it's clear that more people took it the way OP did, and that's unhelpful.  

She did that intentionally. I would advise all to avoid her "coverage" of anything in the future. 

If your goal is to rise up on the misplaced outraged at the detriment of Cam, Rhule or the team.....you can fuging eat a whole bushel of dicks.

fug her.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

44 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

For all the squares

Say less means you dont have to say anything else about it. I already understand and I know what you mean.

Lol. I’m way outta the “what’s cool to say these days” but even I understood this one. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

He made cmc look like a little brother excited his big brother was back home from college. That moxy is leadership. Everyone looks to cam. Cam is THE guy. 15 yard penalty was worth it for that. This team was dead in the water and he single handedly brought the mojo back into the building. 

What would sam darnold do?

Just now, MHS831 said:

He was not at that time--he was talking about himself--there was no leadership.  Do you know what leadership is?  It was self promotion.  And this thread title is not a parade for pro-Cam enthusiasts--it says "Thoughts?" So I am just as entitled to post sensible, logical comments as you are to post nonsense.

Saying a one time statement ( that everyone who isn't hurt in the butt area loved, btw) is self promotion as opposed to a spontaneous joyful outburst due to everything that has happened and come full circle is just petty and quite frankly sad. Nonsense? You quoted me and then got all pissy lol. Just say you still have hate in your blood and keep it moving. 

2 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Saying a one time statement ( that everyone who isn't hurt in the butt area loved, btw) is self promotion as opposed to a spontaneous joyful outburst due to everything that has happened and come full circle is just petty and quite frankly sad. Nonsense? You quoted me and then got all pissy lol. Just say you still have hate in your blood and keep it moving. 

really wish these wimps would sack up and just say it. Makes filtering through posts 1000x less nauseating 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, kungfoodude said:

It was an awesome moment for the fans to see Cam do that.

It was also a really dumb thing to do from a football standpoint.

Contrary to what people believe, both of these things can be true. 

Fair, but "mAh LiTersHipZ" is straight up tripe

• Pie 2