• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Attending my first game in BOA in 18 years. Anything I (or new attendees) should know?

EgoDogg

6 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Just messing with you, man. The Triangle is the best area in NC. More chill than Charlotte and more educated than any other area in NC. We have beautiful coasts and mountains but a lot of the folks that live there are redneck as hell. I’m just sad that it’s becoming way too expensive to own a home in city limits. Good luck on your trip and check out Glenwood South and Fayetteville street for dining/nightlife 

Lol man, you’re calling out rednecks in the mountains? 

14 minutes ago, EgoDogg said:

park at one of the hotels with valet parking 1 mile from the stadium (already reserved - $10). And then have a nice, fairly short walk to the stadium.

We usually park near the stadium and just chill with other fans, because you’re not going anywhere for a minute. 

Last home game, he suggested the light rail and it’s so much easier. I live 45 minutes north of Charlotte and I made it home around 5:30 and we stayed until the end of “the game” lol!

Seriously, it saved me at least an hour traveling back north.

Was there a couple weeks back from South Georgia.

Ate at Bad Daddy's burger bar and that place was awesome. 

There's a mask mandate in the county (or there was) And they take that poo serious. Outside of that nothing to report. Went into the team store. They were replacing some turf out front. 

Edited by SCMunnerlyn1

If you decide you do want to eat something in the stadium, download the Panthers app and you can order food from the app while in your seat and get a text when it's ready. You go to the pick up window/line to get it. No waiting in line!

Also, I can't remember when they made this change, it feels more recent than 18 years ago, but for your wife -- clear/see-through purses only.