• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So will Cam get first team reps this week?

YourLastThought

Who is going to be the starter? By the way for whatever reason PJ Walker looked to be improved and is he now a potential decent backup QB? As far as Cam goes, is Rhule going to work him hard this week with reps to get the rust off him? He needs a legit shot to showcase what he can do the rest of the way so he can be evaluated and hopefully be brought back in training camp to compete for the starting spot. Anybody hear what the plan is for Cam or whether he will be getting good reps this week to have a chance to knock the rust off and learn this offense?

Yeah I'm biased (Call me a Cam nut hugger I don't give a damn) and I always loved Cam. I love any great community role model and leader especially those my kid cheered for and believers in with all his heart at the age of 5 years old onward. Some of my best memories are in 2015 when Can put the entire damn offense on his back, punshied himself each and every game and willed them to victory almost each and every week giving my 5 year old a favorite athlete to believe in. Then his Nickelodeon show that my kid insisted on watching each and every week and seeing first hand how much he was doing in the community even when the cameras were not around not because he had to but because he WANTED to made me biased and a supporter of his till the day I die. So yeah I won't lie, he is more than nostalgic to me. He is a part of my child's history and is STILL his favorite player and STILL a hero of his at 12 years old so I love that dude to death and want the best for him. I don't know if I have ever had that much genuine love for a player in my life until Cam when I saw the positive influence he had on my child. All that aside I sure hope he gets tons of reps and gets a chance to show what a good natural leader he truly is. There is so much more than just having skills. It's also the attitude you carry on the sidelines and how you hype up those around you to get them going. He is a master of hyping up those he stands behind and bringing electricity to his teammates. That right there cannot be coached up. Either you ahve it or you don't. 

Edited by YourLastThought