• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Packman on WFNZ just now....

stopncrank

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And why the hell do we want to trade the ONLY PANTHER who is a possible HOF'r..

Get him a Super Bowl and Smith will go. He is just too dynamic and pound for pound the toughest dude to play his position.

John Unitas and Joe Montana got cut/traded. What makes Steve Smith so different.

Its a business.

Do I love Smith, of course, but, in a team without a lot of bargaining chips, he's one and as he's at the down-side of his career (i.e, after 30) combined with the beating he's taken trying to catch Delhomme balls, I'd say by 33 he's toast.

#1 pick plus a 2nd, ba-bye.

By the way,his numbers will never be good enough on the Panthers to make the HOF, and that, is sad, he is a great player on a team with a shitty QB.

Why? because you say so. One more injury, depending on what it is, and any player in the league is "toast." No one is exempt from an injury bug, What's your point. Overachieved?? :lol: I think my IQ has been lowered from reading that. I'm glad you have some magical formula that lets you get inside the mind of a player to know if they've been overachieving their whole careers.

You don't "overachieve" in the NFL. It's called practice, work ethic. You're not a top 3 WR in the NFL by overachieving. Sorry, that logic makes no sense at all.

Well its obvious your IQ isn't too high to start with. Let me spell it out for you.

Smith is 5 feet 9 inches tall. He was drafted in the 3rd round primarily as a special teams player. He has had a chip on his shoulder his whole career. I would say he has overcome his physical limitations pretty well. Over achievement is not a bad thing. You should try it sometime.

John Unitas and Joe Montana got cut/traded. What makes Steve Smith so different.

Its a business.

Do I love Smith, of course, but, in a team without a lot of bargaining chips, he's one and as he's at the down-side of his career (i.e, after 30) combined with the beating he's taken trying to catch Delhomme balls, I'd say by 33 he's toast.

#1 pick plus a 2nd, ba-bye.

By the way,his numbers will never be good enough on the Panthers to make the HOF, and that, is sad, he is a great player on a team with a shitty QB.

I know what your sayin....

Screw it, at this point I am willing to see anything happen that will make us a SB team...

with that said- i doubt Richardson would let one of his only Jersey sellers on his small market team get traded.

He still has to find a way to sell out the stadium.

Were not the SB winning Colts or 49'rs, we still are in the hunt. Selling Tickets is not a given, so Richardson HAS to keep this in mind.

64,000 are sold every game right off the bat because of the PSL's. We don't have the same problem as Jacksonville. Getting those butts in the seats is a different matter.

yeah- but the fan base is getting very impatient.

Yo take away the playmakers and those PSL's will get down to about 50k

jERRY aint gonna pay for 25 thousand tickets a week to let the game be shown on TV.

Archived