• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinions on our QB's

Jmac

First....will Sam ever see the field again as a Panther

Second....should they keep the QB rotation going foward if P.J keeps it under control and plays well

Third....should they designate Cam as the starter regardless of what P.J does

What u got

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Jmac said:

First....will Sam ever see the field again as a Panther

Second....should they keep the QB rotation going foward if P.J keeps it under control and plays well

Third....should they designate Cam as the starter regardless of what P.J does

What u got

As long as PJ is playing well they should keep platooning it, gives defensive coordinators that much more to prepare for. And allows Cam to fully get a grasp of the playbook without carrying the load. 

• Beer 1

I think you see Sam in the preseason next year. Would imagine you will hear a lot about Sam's growth and how he is learning from Cam.. Team has to be praying that he will ball out in the preseason and a desperate team will trade a 7th.

PJ is a good backup moving forward.

Cam is Cam.

• Pie 1

Don't get me wrong, PJ played admirably today, but I think we can do better than him in a backup next year... Dude still makes reckless decisions... I get we shouldn't need to play mistake-free football, but at some point our starting QBs need to stop averaging 2 turnovers a game, and I think Cam will bring that responsible play to the position.  But next year I'd like a backup to be someone a bit less prone to mistakes.

Edited by mav1234