• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you think we have a realistic shot after a loss tomorrow?

onmyown

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Our own FO said there are only about 16 players in each draft that are a difference maker.  Picking 15ish severely limits our ability in that regard and this roster needs a major talent overall. 

And I don't trust them when it comes to judging talent. There choices so far on offense, especially at QB and Oline leave a lot to be desired.

I think we see a revamped and motivated team tomorrow. The offense the past 3 weeks has just looked dead with no emotion. I think the presence of Cam on the sideline weather he's active or inactive will rub off on the team and we'll play inspired football. Our Defense will keep it close like they have done all year they just need some help from the offense so they don't get gassed out in the middle of the 3rd quarter. All Pj has to do is just protect the football and I'm sure Cam acting like big brother on the sideline will help him a lot. 

• Beer 1

With a "just okay" offense, we can be competitive in every game left, even the Bucs, though I doubt we win either of those games unless they sit starters.  I think if they offense is average we win against the Saints and possibly the Bills.  I know it's weird and maybe flukey, but they did lose to the jags.  It's really hard to predict anything right now though because we just don't know what the offense will look like with Cam under center.  I'm confident better than Darnold, but how much is the question. 

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

someone posted a stat the other day and in the past 25 years a team with an oline ranked in the high 20's has never made the playoffs.  There is just no way to overcome that.  I think we lose sunday and cam comes in and we go .500 from here on out.    Then you have to sit back and wonder what the fug was the point of it all.

things never happen until they happen. the "impossible" happens all the time. 

• Pie 1