• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bootleg Play Action and Read Option

TheoJay10

These are the staples to get Cam in his element and needs to be at least implemented in 50% of his snaps. If Brady calls bullshit plays not only will Cam call this underaged schoolboy on his bullshit but he will audible to what he feels will be more feasible for his skill set. It will feel nice to have an Alpha at QB again because Sam had no jawline or back bone how tf was he supposed to ever be successful. The young man needs to retire with his millions come back in 10 years to try to coach or something because he lacks the moxie to actually perform. 

47 minutes ago, BrianS said:

I honestly don't want to see much read option.  I want see enough of it to establish the threat to slow down the DE's, but we have a 32 year old QB with an injury history.  I don't want him getting hit unless it's absolutely necessary.

High percentage chance that Cam and CMC teach Brady a couple of plays honestly. Come up with a dumb name for them, teach them to the O-line and voila. Gotta imagine the Cardinals are trying to figure out if a couple Cam specials are coming their way

5 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I really want to see Cam run the offense as it is currently designed. We have seen it for weeks now where there were plays to be made if Sam could just connect. 

Other teams learned our playbook by week 4, I'm hoping Brady was super limited in what Darnold could actually even comprehend, but I think it would be smart for Cam and Brady to have a little bit of a collaborative effort for next week. Cam can learn a chunk of the playbook and Brady can install a hand full of Cam ideas, would cut down on the learning curve for both sides