• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Problems in NY?

TheCasillas

I think we should go through the draft process and if we are totally sold on a QB do what is needed to get him.  If not we cant reach as much as we might need too.  Go OL.  We really need a QB for the future that looks halfway decent very soon but you can’t force what isn’t there

Rest assured that many unrealistic mfkrs in the fan base will tell everyone “they knew all along he sucked” well after the fact if it doesn’t work out.

You could probably count the number of Jets fans that didn’t want to pick Wilson on one hand at draft time.

Edited by Shocker

5 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

I really wish we would draft a QB in the mid to late rounds every year. At worst we will eventually hit a solid back up or maybe just maybe we steal a star 

I disagree with this. Drafting a QB every year is a waste as they will never have time to develop. None of the better run teams do this and at best draft a guy in the mid to late rounds every 3-4 years. Since backups don't get many snaps, you have to give them at least a couple years to see if they can be more than whatever it was that made you draft them in the first place, which is presumably a good college QB.

• Beer 1