• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burns sends a message to fellow DE’s and Mac Jones

mc52beast

Burns laughed when asked whether he had heard from Jones or Patriots coach Bill Belichick.

"No," he said. "Not at all. They're not going to hook me up."

This is kind of off topic but bugs the shitt out of me.  Why the f can't reporters get quotes right?  He said "They're not going to hit me up."  It was clear as day.  Just don't get how that quote is wrong.  I know David Newton, but it's more widespread than him and more widespread than just sports.

14 hours ago, janderson20vt said:

The only people who are upset about an ankle tackle are panthers fans and it's sad. It was nothing.

It was nothing? I tell you what had Burns sacked him and rolled him like he did to Burns. Burns would have been fined and suspended.  You are F***King blind if you can't see that BS was intentional. 

• Beer 1

I'm kinda over our players reaction to it. We had an entire half of football to lay his ass out and take a penalty and a fine to stand up for one of our best players and we did NOTHING.  If I'm Haynes I would have demanded to be put in for a 6th fuging snap and obliterated him after the play, taken my ejection and fine and felt good about it.

• Pie 1